Are you an Xbox One owner who is still not taking advantage of the Game Pass service? It’s now getting to a point that not owning it makes little sense. Microsoft has improved on this service in a big way since launch and today it’s easily the best value for money you’ll find on any console (the PC list of games on the service still needs some work to equal that value for money).
Six more games will be heading to the service this month. Here are the games and when you can expect it to be added to the service:
- Prey – 11 April
- The Golf Club 2 - 11 April
- Monster Hunter: World – 18 April
- The Walking Dead: A New Frontier – 18 April
- Life is Strange 2: Ep. 2 – 24 April
- Resident Evil 5 – 25 April
Two of those games will be available for download later today (we highly recommend giving Prey a go) with the others to follow in the next two weeks.