Last month Sony rectified a somewhat lacklustre year so far with PlayStation Plus by offering two quality titles. This month we are going to see a major split in opinion. You’re either a sports and racing games fan and love what is on offer, or you’re going to be left out in the early winter morning cold. Get a look at what you can expect to play in July on the PS4 if you’re a PS Plus member:
Pro Evolution Soccer 2019
- AUTHENTIC LEAGUES – Huge addition of licensed leagues
- MAGIC MOMENTS – Player individuality has been taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits. Score great goals with improved shooting motion & animation, and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
- NEW MYCLUB – Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
- THE BEAUTIFUL GAME – Experience photo-realism with stunning animation flow, supporting 4K HDR
- ML REAL SEASON – Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses
Horizon Chase Turbo
A TRIBUTE TO CLASSIC ARCADE RACERS
Horizon Chase Turbo is a racing game inspired by the great hits of the 80’s and 90’s: Out Run, Top Gear, Rush, among others. It recreates classic arcade gameplay with unbound speed limits of fun.
COUCH MULTIPLAYER IS BACK
Horizon Chase Turbo has Multiplayer Split Screen across all modes, to relive the old times of playing with your best friends sharing a couch all night long.
16-BIT GRAPHICS REINVENTED
Horizon Chase Turbo has a retro soul in a modern body. You’ll drive your car through extraordinary places, watching the sunset, facing rain, snow, harsh sandstorms and even a volcanic eruption.
BARRY LEITCH, THE LEGEND
Horizon Chase Turbo presents Barry Leitch, the musician behind the soundtracks of classic racing games Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear and Rush.
Here is the official reveal video: