Do you like killing zombies? Playing Quads in Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is about to get a twist a limited time playlist as Blackout mode gets covered in ‘Haunting Fog’ for a short while.
This fog will reduce sightlines and be full of “zombie secrets”. If you don’t want that, you can just play Blackout without the fog, but some zombie-related theming as you run around looking for other groups to kill.
Over on the Alcatraz: Nightfall map, a new game mode will add Hellhounds and the Warden to the island, giving you something new to shoot at, or avoid.
There is also a Sticks and Stones party game, where players need to get as much score as possible in a free-for-all, but armed just with a crossbow, combat axe and ballistic knife.
Treyarch says this will be added during Operation Apocalypse Z:
- New Specialist: Reaper
- New Game Mode: Sticks & Stones
- New Maps (Black Ops Pass):
- Der Schatten
- Havana (Black Ops Flashback)
- New Alt Map: Jungle Flooded
- New Map Updates:
- The Haunting Fog – An apocalyptic transformation to the main map.
- Alcatraz: Nightfall – The prison island under the cover of darkness.
- New Game Modes
- Quads Fog – A limited-time Quads playlist where cloudy skies hang over an ominous fog.
- Alcatraz Portals Horde – An Alcatraz game mode with more Zombies enemy types that spawn throughout the map.
- New Weapons/Equipment
- New Playable Characters:
- Danny Trejo
- New Experience: “Alpha Omega”
- New Elixirs:
- Head Drama
- Phoenix Up
- New Perk: Blood Wolf Bite
- 40 new Contraband stream Tiers
- Zombies-themed Specialist outfits
- New Mastercrafts and MKII Weapons
- Earnable Ultra Weapon Bribe