If you got Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and you didn’t go the pre-order route, you can now get those extra cosmetic items to be the most fashionable Jedi you can be. Well, as fashionable as a ginger in a poncho can be, but whatever.
The pre-order content locked off having a slick orange lighsaber colour, which might have made the completionist in you slightly irate. There are also two lightsaber hilts, a BD-1 skin and a skin for the Mantis that makes it look like a gold squadron Stinger.
The patch also makes a few gameplay changes, stopping Bounty Hunters on Zeffo getting stuck, and the photo mode can no longer be used to destroy rockets that have been fired at you. They are on to your tricks.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order – January 15 update
Fixes & Improvements
- Fixed an issue where Bounty Hunters would sometimes get stuck in Zeffo.
- Not only was the Photomode camera able to explode rockets, but it could also interact with trigger volumes within the levels that could potentially break the game. This was fixed to ensure that you can continue playing the game after using Photomode. Unfortunately, this also means that rockets will be unaffected by the camera moving forward.
- There was a bug that was causing one of the elevators in the last level to have a tendency of disappearing. It should now be present at all times.
- We’ve improved collision on Ilum.
- Our language translations have been updated.
- There was an issue where some text was overlapping in Photomode for specific screen ratios. That has been fixed.
- The Albino Wyyyschokk tactical guide entry wasn’t appearing for all users, this should now be fixed.
- We’ve fixed Gorgara having a tendency to disappear at specific times on Dathomir.
- Pre-order content has now been unlocked for all players. This content includes:
- Orange Lightsaber Blade Color
- Mygeeto Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Umbaran Campaign Lightsaber Hilt
- Bee-D-1 Skin
- Gold Squadron Stinger Mantis Skin