Are you ready to shoot so many holes into the AI that they consider creating Skynet? The Overwatch Archives event is live from now until April 2, meaning it is time to kills waves of enemies.
The event features all three maps and weekly Challenge Missions will keep things fresh, giving you new obstacles to spice things up. For example, this week one challenge has enemies drop lava when they die, like Torbjorn’s Molten core ultimate. Or, play as a Glass Cannon, doing extra damage but with reduced health.
Each week features a different story mission, for those who have never done them before, or just want quick wins for their weekly 9 wins. Week 1’s nine wins will net you an Epic skin for Symmetra, which catches her right in the middle of a Holi festival.
Also, there is a Brigitte emote of her hugging her giant cat. I need it.
Here are all the challenge missions:
- Week 1 – Uprising
- Molten Cores – Enemies drop Lava on death
- Glass Cannon – Players have 50% less health and increased damage
- Week 2 – Retribution
- Surgical Strike – Only critical hits do damage to enemies
- Close Quarters – Enemies can only be damaged if a player is nearby
- Week 3 – Storm Rising
- Blood Moon Rising – No Support heroes and healing is reduced. Heal yourself by doing damage
- Storm Raging – Some Enemies are enraged. Killing them spreads the rage