During Sony’s CES 2021 conference, several PS5 titles got release dates. Some we already knew about, or had a few good guesses about, but at least we can start planning what to play and when. Industry analyst Daniel Ahmad caught the news.
- Returnal – 03/19/21
- Pragmata – 2023
- Solar Ash – June 2021
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – March 2021
- Stray – October 2021
- Ghostwire Tokyo – October 2021
- Little Devil inside – July 2021
- Project Athia – January 2022
- Hitman III – January 2021
Several titles still just sit at “Coming 2021”, like Ratchet & Clank and Horizon Forbidden West. Pragmata, which had a 2022 release window, has been delayed to 2023.
Starting the year off with Hitman III, Kena: Bridge of Spirits and Returnal hits a good range of tastes, while we wait for other heavy hitters.