The magical world of Spiritfarer has returned with its first free DLC, The Lily Update. The update primarily is an addition of a new spirit, the Butterfly Spirit known as Lily. However, Thunder Lotus Games have also in the update addressed a concern that fans have brought up…Stella’s Story and Spiritfarer’s Ending. So with this update, players will be able to enjoy more of Stella’s story and according to the developers, a more satisfying ending through the insights of her younger sister, Lily.
The update also brings along with it a few quality of life features:
- The boat can now travel at night after the first conversation with Lily.
- New visual effects when Stanley is found.
- UI now shows how many items can be added to stations.
- Recipe collection now shares the same sorting as the recipe book.
- Island’s names now appear while fast travelling.
- Bus Stops are easier to see from the Fast Travel screen.
According to Thunder Lotus Games, Spiritfarer is also their most successful project to date, selling over half a million copies across all systems. With its enchanting soundtrack, charming setting and characters with stories that’ll pull at your heart strings, if you haven’t grabbed this title yet, do yourself a favour and grab it.
Source: Thunder Lotus Games