Lumione is a world set in a deep-sea universe, darkened by despair. Jump into the shoes of Glimmer, a sea elf, and take on the mission of bringing light back to the seabed, and restoring hope to its people. As Glimmer crosses the sea-bed, in this unique and intriguing journey, players will be tasked with solving challenging puzzle-like stages in this side-scrolling platformer, coming to the Nintendo Switch and PC.
Check out the trailer below and enjoy the beauty of Lumione in some of the screenshots shared.
If you’ve ever played Ori and the Blind Forest, its easy to see where Glimmer Studio, the games developer, drew their inspiration from. No official release date has been announced yet.
● Stunning visuals created with Unreal Engine 4 accompanied by exquisite music that create a dream-like and ever-changing atmosphere.
● Gameplay provides plenty of challenges as players leap through artistic and stunning ocean levels.
● A journey filled with surprises that take players from calm, introspective moments to demanding and intense gameplay experiences.
● Hundreds of hand-crafted levels with dozens of game mechanics to make each session immersive and playable.
● Each challenge requires players to plan moves in advance yet be ready to react and respond to dangers around them.
● Jumping and climbing puzzles offer intense gameplay to players of all skill levels.
Lumione offers players a touching storyline wrapped in unique and interesting gameplay