What are you currently playing?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Fuzzy_Death
    Fuzzy_Death
    I've started playing Metal Gear that comes on the bonus disc of Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence.

What are you currently playing?
  2. samuelb
    samuelb
    Street Fighter ll HD Remix, cheap and cheerful.
  3. Pustoolio
    Pustoolio
    orange box and fifa 10
  4. stratsal
    stratsal
    Valkyria chronicles.

Fuzzy Death hold on dearly on that Subsistence copy of yours cos apparently it is very rare. Where did you get it from?
  5. samuelb
    samuelb
    Guys why don't you give your game a rating out of ten when you post, be heard!
  6. Q121 za
    Q121 za
    Playing Bad Company 2 online
    and Fifa World Cup offline.

I just bought GOW 1, 2 and 3. Am almost finished GOW on PSP, when I have completed that I shall start the PS3 versions
  7. noobie-noobie-doo
    noobie-noobie-doo
    Playing Batman GOTY loving it....AGAIN but glassess are giving me bit of a head-ache
  8. Fuzzy_Death
    Fuzzy_Death
    @ stratsal
    "Fuzzy Death hold on dearly on that Subsistence copy of yours cos apparently it is very rare. Where did you get it from?"

Trust me I know how rare MGS3: Subsistence is. It's never leaving my collection of MGS games.

I got it from this place in Claremont called X DVD and Games. They're in Stadium on Main. I've shopped there for years.

I was lucky I got it but they have been known to get very rare gems in there at reasonable prices. I picked it up MGS3: Subsistence for R200 or R250, I forget.

I also got my 60GB backwards compatible PS3 there.

Anyone else know of great places that sell games in Cape Town?
  9. shizus_req
    shizus_req
    metal gear 4 online, uncharted 2 and killzone 2 =D
  10. Calford
    Calford
    Do people still play metal gear online? I've had it for ages but never tried the online I play BFBC2 and Super Street Fighter 4 mostly. Also playing Demon's souls and MW2 for the moment.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast