• Alpha Tauri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aston Martin

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I support drivers instead

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
1716033349637.png
New Gearbox for Charles Leclerc for rest of the weekend. No Penalty.

Race is going to be good. Top 3 super close. Max always pulls a lap out of the bag, epic one for pole today. Hopefully the McLarens make life tough for him tomorrow.

1716118033156.png

Fernando Alonso will start from the pitlane as Aston Martin makes suspension changes on his car, which, under Parc Fermé rules, requires a pitlane start.

Was quite happy with that race. Performance from the top 5 were virtually on par so hopefully we can get some exciting races on the proper circuits once the Monaco procession is done. On that topic my wife's cousin won a trip to the GP and he's so far away from a GP fan that I offered to go in is place in exchange for rugby tickets :p (He said no)

But who will replace him for next season? Some interesting options flying around.

Hopefully Canada will be exciting after boring old Monaco, bit of rain around should make things unpredictable.

This is going to be a cracker of a race. Top 3 within a quarter of a tenth, 3 different cars. Ricciardo in 5th WTF? Ferraris coming through? Checo fight back? Rain and the wall of champions. So many possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom