My 100% Achievements

Actually embarrassed to say, after decades of gaming, I don't think I have a single game 100/100

:unsure:

Actually embarrassed to say, after decades of gaming, I don't think I have a single game 100/100

:unsure:
I enjoy trying to get 100%, as long as it's not a grind. Games that force a 2nd or 3rd play through just to get chievos is BS, screw that.

I'm trying to get one game pass achievement per day to keep up my Microsoft rewards. Enjoy the free cash to buy games/dlcs.

I'm trying to get one game pass achievement per day to keep up my Microsoft rewards. Enjoy the free cash to buy games/dlcs.
I have moved over to Bing Search from Google Search. Took a few days getting used to, but very happy with it now. You get 3 points per search.

And then as Bing chat is now using GPT-4 (and MS own half of OpenAI) I just use Bing Chat now, also earning points.

A Short Hike..

Loved the simplicity of this game and only had to grind out the fishing trophy. Worth it imo.

A Short Hike..

Loved the simplicity of this game and only had to grind out the fishing trophy. Worth it imo.

Nice, see its on Game Pass.

Will give it a go as a filler game :)

And Iris Fall is done, basically a similar type of game to Contrast where you complete missions by becoming a shadow.

af5ebb95d6c238e79c2e8f0380cd540e.jpg

Control , loved it can kick myself for not playing it when it came out.

Cocoon - wow the final few puzzles had me thinking , fun little game glad Im trying a few of these indies over the holidays.

View attachment 1129

I also finished it earlier this week. I appreciate games where you get the plat for simply playing the game.

It’s a mellow experience, similar in tone and feel to Playdead’s games - tickles the mind as opposed to challenging it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom