My Platinum Trophies

#5 Ghost of Tsushima

That good? It's on my list of games to play but nowhere near high enough to realistically get a play through. For context it's below Bloodborne :p

How are the GFX compared to the original part 2?

I would have to pay full price to buy it, no cheap upgrade for me

As big a fan I am of Naughty Dog I'm gonna say rather wait until its on special. The graphics on the original was pretty awesome on the PS4 but for me personally theres nothing that really pops out on this remastered version. The rogue-like mode is pretty fun but I don't see myself playing it a lot. I'd give myself a few weeks then I'd be done with it.

b1895c3cb3e4cd5c206d2eccae1c4b92.jpg

#200 assassin's Creed mirage

So happy I have hit the 200 milestone. Not the most impressive list and have some shovelware but still some games were hard fought so feeling proud
Well done bro!

I need to get back on the grind, have been slacking.

Platinum no.63

This game has quite a number of frustrating control mechanics, hell even pausing the game is an issue. Not as good as Deliver Us The Moon.

DUMPS5.jpg

Plat #111

Animal Well – 9/10
1716541519517.png

A masterpiece of an Indie game. Games like this make me not worry about the future of gaming at all. If Xbox, PS, Nintendo and Steam disappear one day, I know that there's these devs out there that will still create amazing experiences. This game was made by 1 person, total size is 110Mb or something.

The push for better graphics, sound, open worlds, character models etc is cool and i love that stuff too but this game shows you don't need any of that to make an excellent game. This thing is full of wonder and exploration. Never mind hand holding, this thing drops you into a world and tells you absolutely nothing, just go ahead and explore and try stuff and see what does what.

It's also filled to the brim with secrets, puzzles, cryptic clues and relies on the broader community to help unlock some of the deeper things inside the game. None of them required to finish or even get the Plat, but they are there for those who want to prod and poke and uncover. I thought i did pretty well uncovering some stuff, but after watching some things on YouTube that people found i was blown away with their efforts to take even the smallest oddity and turn it into a hunt that then actually turned out to be a real puzzle. The developer went bananas with it.

Plat #111

Animal Well – 9/10
View attachment 1710

A masterpiece of an Indie game. Games like this make me not worry about the future of gaming at all. If Xbox, PS, Nintendo and Steam disappear one day, I know that there's these devs out there that will still create amazing experiences. This game was made by 1 person, total size is 110Mb or something.

The push for better graphics, sound, open worlds, character models etc is cool and i love that stuff too but this game shows you don't need any of that to make an excellent game. This thing is full of wonder and exploration. Never mind hand holding, this thing drops you into a world and tells you absolutely nothing, just go ahead and explore and try stuff and see what does what.

It's also filled to the brim with secrets, puzzles, cryptic clues and relies on the broader community to help unlock some of the deeper things inside the game. None of them required to finish or even get the Plat, but they are there for those who want to prod and poke and uncover. I thought i did pretty well uncovering some stuff, but after watching some things on YouTube that people found i was blown away with their efforts to take even the smallest oddity and turn it into a hunt that then actually turned out to be a real puzzle. The developer went bananas with it.

Love this review. Exactly my thoughts on gaming in general as well. I've been forced into playing these smaller titles on gamepass due to time constraints but it's opened a wonderful door for me with lots of pleasant surprises.

I'm quite proud of this one even though it took an hour - Rally Cross. I last played this game in Standard 6/7 on PS1 back in the day and then saw it on PlayStation Deluxe on PS5. Same game, same graphics, but took me back in time!

Back
Top Bottom