Poker

Tag11

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I woulda put this into the Sports topic, but maybe not everyone sees things my way :)

So, no doubt most of you have seen my sig, I just like supporting these guys, because they're the only legal online poker platform in South Africa, and a good bunch of people too... yes, my affiliate link gives me like 0.01% of the rake, but it is insignificant. More importantly, the more players, the more fun... and now is the best time to get in because there is a massive tournament about to commence, including the chance to win a full package to Vegas to play in the WSOP Main Event.

Easy sign-up: https://sshortly.net/PokerBet

They take EFT from OZOW and credit cards from PayGate and even Zapper. No international VPN needed, no worrying about the reserve bank or SARS or the gaming board - fully licensed, safe and secure.

Info as follows:

1702027141918.png

Then, from the 15th, the big tournaments start... most of these you can get into via cheap satellites costing just R70 (some others are just R20!)

🤩
While another Vegas package will be won next month, so will a minimum of R2,500,000 in our upcoming SAOPS Summer Edition.
💰

This condensed, three-event series will run from the 15th to the 17th of December, and give you the perfect chance to end off 2023 with a bang!
💥

The full schedule:

Event
1️⃣
| Friday 15 December: R250K Deepstack Championship
Event
2️⃣
| Saturday 16 December: R750K High Roller Championship
Event
3️⃣
| Sunday 17 December: R1.5M GTD Main Event Championship

1702027276588.png

If anyone needs more info, or help, I'd be happy to jump in anytime.

Cheers,

The brochure for the tournament and event structure... in case anyone wants more reading...

PS. The site also has a really good Poker tutorial if you're looking to learn how to play - you can play for 1c/2c cash games, or there are daily FREE ENTRY tournaments, where you can just practice/learn without worrying about losing anything.

Yeah, it's a hobby I'm passionate about, as much as cars and gaming :)

if you join now, you can enter the R3k Freeroll that starts at 10am

That way you test for free, no risk :)

Personally, I've had some good experiences with betting sites that make it easy and secure to get involved. I've used 188bet for various betting options, and I appreciate how straightforward and safe the transactions are.

Last edited:
I won't join. I personally stay away from any betting sites no matter how attractive the product is. I do hope you succeed though :)

Personally, I've had some good experiences with betting sites that make it easy and secure to get involved. I've used 188bet for various betting options, and I appreciate how straightforward and safe the transactions are.
I'm always on the lookout for new poker experiences and enjoy trying different tournaments to keep things interesting. It’s cool to hear about opportunities like this where there’s a lot up for grabs and a chance to really challenge yourself.

I've been playing poker online for a while now, and it's definitely an exciting game. Finding a good, legal platform is crucial, especially with all the sketchy sites out there. It’s great to hear about a legit option in South Africa. Tournaments with big prizes, like a trip to Vegas, make it even more enticing.

I’ve noticed that having more players definitely makes the games more fun and competitive. It's also reassuring to know there are secure payment options without needing a VPN.

I’ve tried a few online platforms, including Spinanga, and having a safe, well-regulated environment really enhances the experience.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom