Recently Purchased

That Horizon games looks incredible (it was my first VR experience ever) but it feels more like a tech demo movie than a game.

Still, I was VERY impressed.
I’m assuming you just experienced the opening traveling down the river? Or did you do some climbing/shooting/ exploration after that?

I bought a lounge suite. I wanted to turf the old one and just buy a nice 3-seater coricraft as I sleep on the couch if I've had a couple...
Maar nee, I was outvoted in favour of a whole lounge suite...Not as big or comfy as I wanted it to be, but I guess it works..

View attachment 1649

I never paid attention to VR, but after visiting the Yorkshire Railway Museum of all places (Don't judge, it was raining and there was fokol to do outside) and trying out their VR setup, I decided to pull the trigger.

Also, it helps that GT7 and Horizon Call of the Mountain is on special on the PS Store so got those as well.
Only downside is that my achievement hunting on XBOX will take a break for a while.

Very nice man. Mine is unfortunately collecting dust. I can't get past the nausea. I play for like 15 minutes then have to stop. Horizon was my first VR experience as well. Was too expensive for a couple hours but will see what the special price is.

Also waiting for gt to go really cheap. I recently bought Moss book 1 and 2. Also looks really nice.

Also waiting for gt to go really cheap. I recently bought Moss book 1 and 2. Also looks really nice.
Specials ended yesterday, i paid in the region of R900 for Horizon and then R1100 for digital GT7 (kid gets the ps4 version with game sharing.

Found this supposed broken Wii everything still in box in rather good condition for a whole $19 NZD. Just plugged it in and it worked, Wii sport was still in the disk drive as well. The nostalgia is strong with this one. IMG_20240527_230455.jpg

Last edited:
NZ really want you to know if you are old enough or not to watch/play the media with those stickers :p
That's a real bugbear of mine - the Australian one is actually quite stylish, I like it. The worst I've seen is Germany, the FSK is ugly and massive! At least it looks like they're just stickers on Nucleous' purchases.

Yeah those stickers are all over everything, don't like them, some are printed but they are generally well done if printed and bit smaller than the stickers.
On those they are all stickers at least and peel off with some care, they are on the actual inserts and not the outside plastic though.

Yeah those stickers are all over everything, don't like them, some are printed but they are generally well done if printed and bit smaller than the stickers.

Same as the Aus ones I imagine - I like them!

On those they are all stickers at least and peel off with some care, they are on the actual inserts and not the outside plastic though.

That's not great, same way they do it in SA often - can mess up the insert sometimes, depending on the glue.

GoCube

GC_X3_SCR_SOLVED_L2_PHONE_APP_2000X2000_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom