Steam Summer Sale

DaddyWaddy

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Starts in a couple of hours. Pretty excited. Haven't spent much on games over the past few years. So, looking to pick up a few things. How about y'all?

Personally quite disappointed with Mass Effect Legendary Edition, for some reason the dialogue is mixed into all channels. Annoying enough that I gave up on it.

I suppose playing in stereo is a solution of sorts, but bugs me you'd have to do that in the first place.

Personally quite disappointed with Mass Effect Legendary Edition, for some reason the dialogue is mixed into all channels. Annoying enough that I gave up on it.

I suppose playing in stereo is a solution of sorts, but bugs me you'd have to do that in the first place.
I think you may be more into the audio side than me! I usually play games with subtitles on so I can listen to my own music :LOL: Saw some Steam reviews that mentioned issues with the EA launcher, hoping whenever I finally play it that I don't have that issue.

Never anything I want when the Steam sales start. Anything older tends to be on gamepass anyway.

Mass Effect is pretty tempting. May have to actually get it for that price. Ratchet and Clank is also pretty tempting.

Back
Top Bottom