What Do You Collect?

I collect Masters of the universe🙂
I have 2 boxes of figures stored, and then these I display as they were imported.

I used to work with a guy that was obsessed with MoTU. At the time I wasn't aware just how big a fandom there was around it.

I used to work with a guy that was obsessed with MoTU. At the time I wasn't aware just how big a fandom there was around it.
Yup! The biggest problem for us here in SA is the limited amount of figures that actually get here, totally sucks...

I collect vintage vinyl records! There's just something about the crackle and warmth of analog sound that I love.

I used to collect Funko Pop currently have around 115 of the pieces of plastic space wasters, toying with the idea of selling off 90% of them.

Also collect Blu-ray and DVD(well not DVD anymore). Have around 300 Blu-Ray movies and around 200 DVD movies. Quite a lot of TV Series on DVD and Bluray as well.

Recently started with 4K UHD Blu-Ray collecting, only have The Lord of the Rings UHD set with the Theatrical and Extended cuts and the Godzilla/Kong 5 movie set to date, I want to replace some older DVD sets of Indiana Jones and Back to the Future with 4k sets, just waiting on JB Hifi to have a sale again as those are quite pricey.

Also still buy my games physically when possible as just prefer it so collecting games I guess, but gaming has taken a back burner as I don't have time.

I used to collect Funko Pop currently have around 115 of the pieces of plastic space wasters, toying with the idea of selling off 90% of them.

Also collect Blu-ray and DVD(well not DVD anymore). Have around 300 Blu-Ray movies and around 200 DVD movies. Quite a lot of TV Series on DVD and Bluray as well.

Recently started with 4K UHD Blu-Ray collecting, only have The Lord of the Rings UHD set with the Theatrical and Extended cuts and the Godzilla/Kong 5 movie set to date, I want to replace some older DVD sets of Indiana Jones and Back to the Future with 4k sets, just waiting on JB Hifi to have a sale again as those are quite pricey.

Also still buy my games physically when possible as just prefer it so collecting games I guess, but gaming has taken a back burner as I don't have time.
The Indiana Jones Ultra HDs are really good - especially like the look of the steelbooks!

Back
Top Bottom