Xbox showcase 2024

Elshubi

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Some really cool things announced at the showcase, for thos who did watch here in the summary:

For me the stand outs was indian Jones, atomfall and Wuchang looks like something I def will play.

Also new consoles:
1tb series s in white
1tb all digital series x
And 2tb galaxy black Xbox series x

Anyone getting a new console?

Not getting a new console soon, but it was like blast to the past.
The only thing missing was Halo. :(

Otherwise, I think it was solid with clear standouts that got me interested.
Expedition 33 certainly had a cool vibe.

Not getting a new console just for colour and space. I play one to two games at a time, I have plenty free space

Great games showcase.
Starfield update was a stunner. Stoked for Flintlock next month. AC looked good too. Different from what i expected. Snake, perfect dark was pretty. Avowed is stressing me. Didn't see a date, just 2024, which we already halfway in .So many great games coming. Hope Stalker hits the notes. looks good.

Gears announcement trailer was ...perfectly Gears. Can't wait. Would have been nice to see 2025 or something though.

Gamepass is crazy!!

That was an awesome showcase, lots to look forward to this year and next.

I think 2026 will be a great year too if they manage to get Perfect Dark, Gears E-day and the next Forza Horizon out.

Very good showcase, much needed. MS just has to deliver now. It will be very interesting to see what the strategy really is going to be when it comes to putting games on PS5.

Personally I think they shouldn’t, at least not within the first year of release.

I will buy an all digital 2TB Series X but in black, I don't want one in galaxy colours. I will pass my current Series X to my daughter who is still on last-gen.

Fable, Gears, Perfect Dark, Doom looked good, I am very excited about Indiana Jones, the trailer captured the films perfectly.

Mixtape looks like a relaxing game with all my music of my young days.

All-in-all I think it was an excellent showcase.

That Gears trailer though.

Right in the feels. Classic Gears feel. Same energy and gut punch of previous cinematic trailers.

I need the multiplayer NOW

I will buy an all digital 2TB Series X but in black, I don't want one in galaxy colours. I will pass my current Series X to my daughter who is still on last-gen.

I would love a galaxy one :love:

It was a good showcase, Fable and Wuchang on my radar again/now, but I don't know if either is going to be the push I need to finally keep a Series console.

$449.99/€499.99 ERP for the Xbox Series XAD is strange to me, it isn't a redesign so the production costs must be way less than it was in 2020, should have launched it at the price the OG PS5 Digital.

$100 extra for the Limited Edition seems like a good deal, especially considering the WD & Seagate cards are still so expensive.

Fable, Gears, Perfect Dark, Doom looked good, I am very excited about Indiana Jones, the trailer captured the films perfectly.

Mixtape looks like a relaxing game with all my music of my young days.

All-in-all I think it was an excellent showcase.

The saddest thing about being an older gamer is losing your old gaming squad. Life gets in the way sometimes: Divorces, deaths, job changes, time zone changes, family additions, etc Gone but not forgotten. I’ll always remember the good times

Back
Top Bottom