Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108158188204205206207208
Results 2,071 to 2,076 of 2076

Thread: Thread of bargains and gaming specials

  1. #2071
    Senior Member javs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    jhb
    Posts
    886
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vegeta View Post
    just a headsup, the sale doesnt include any switch titles only wiiU,Wii and ds titles

  2. #2072
    Very Senior Member
    Now drop on the deck and flop like a fish
    UnforgivN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Posts
    2,258
    Experience

    Default

    Incredible connection have got 1-2 switch for r200 and Mario Kart for r399. I would be interested to know if Zelda or Mario Oddessey would be the same price but no stock locally

  3. #2073
    Senior Member PlayingItCool94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    814
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnforgivN View Post
    Incredible connection have got 1-2 switch for r200 and Mario Kart for r399. I would be interested to know if Zelda or Mario Oddessey would be the same price but no stock locally
    I don't see MK8D there but I do see ARMS for 399

    Wondering if I should pick up 1-2 Switch at that price for the collections, worth it?

  4. #2074
    Very Senior Member
    Now drop on the deck and flop like a fish
    UnforgivN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Bloemfontein
    Posts
    2,258
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingItCool94 View Post
    I don't see MK8D there but I do see ARMS for 399

    Wondering if I should pick up 1-2 Switch at that price for the collections, worth it?
    There are very few games online, the best bet would be to go to a local branch to see what they have, we had a copy of Mario kart at our local branch

  5. #2075
    Senior Member PlayingItCool94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    814
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UnforgivN View Post
    There are very few games online, the best bet would be to go to a local branch to see what they have, we had a copy of Mario kart at our local branch
    Yeah I can't even add it to my cart without it going back to full price

  6. Saying Thanks:

    Topgearsa (September 30th, 2018)  

  7. #2076
    Senior Member vegeta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    314
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    I can't find it locally. If anyone finds a Mario Kart 8 Deluxe at that price I will take it off your hands!!!
    3DS Friend code: 2320-6249-6707
    Wii U SA NNID: Viigeta

Page 208 of 208 FirstFirst ... 108158188204205206207208

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •