Poll: Rate This Game:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One Piece - Unlimited Cruise SP

Game IDs
    Experience

Oh wow. I had no idea that it was such a terrible game. What a waste. It really looked like it had some potential.

Game IDs
    Experience

is it really that bad? i was under the impression it was pretty good 0_0

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaXBL View Post
    is it really that bad?
    Well, check out the reviews on Ice Mage's link.

Game IDs
    Experience

i bought it anyway, i never listen to reviews...

Experience

Let us know how it is. As far as i can tell the main gripe is it not including Ep2, whereas this was apparently included in the JPN version, so gimped game, same price seems to be what's causing a lot of the outrage.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SgtFiddler View Post
    Let us know how it is.
    So, RagnaXBL. Have you played a bit of One Piece yet? I am with SgtFiddler on this and would really like to know what your take is on this game.

Game IDs
    Experience

the courier got delayed, should arrive on monday, ill definitely let you guys know how the game turns out

Game IDs
    Experience

So i've had a chance to sit down with the game for about an hour or two,i can't really tell everyone to go out and buy this. its not bad, there some really nice voice acting/boss fights, all the audio is in japanese with the original voice actors from the anime(which is awesome), what i find really awesome is you get play with the entire one piece crew and you switch between all of them right in the middle of a fight. there seems to be a crapload of playable characters in this game i was very suprised

pretty much your standard action/adventure game, you run around beat people up and stuff. you get skills as well, the more enemies you kill the more moves you unlock look like it will take quite a while to unlock the skills for everyone,in the beginning you start off with like nothing though so i can't comment on how flashy the battle system gets but from the trailers i've seen it looks like the fights get pretty intense. the only thing is the game just seems a bit repetitve. mostly your just running around the islands collecting items to open doors and make equipment, with the occasional enemies popping up here and there, the boss fights are really awesome though. and maps are bit plain but not too bad, also they kind of slacked on the graphics a bit, but its not a dealbreaker. i can't comment on how much content there is in the game, i know they left out some episodes but there still seems to be a fair amount of stuff to do with all the item gatheringl

if your just looking for a nice action /adventure game i'd probably say get something else. but if you like onepiece even a little bit, then i'd definitely recommend this, my roommate hates the 3DS but he loves one piece and he picked this game and literally played it the whole night. didn't even sleep! so yea, for one piece fans this definitely money well spent.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by RagnaXBL View Post
    The only thing is the game just seems a bit repetitve.
    This is exactly what some of the reviews had to say about the game. Personally, I don't have a gripe with a game being too repetitive if the fundamental gameplay mechanics are still fun. I am inclined to agree with you that this game is more aimed at One Piece-fans.

Thanks for providing us a quick impression of the games so far, RagnaXBL.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12