Poll: Which F1 team do you support?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 715 123452151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: The Formula 1 thread

Oupa
    I'm still around...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default The Formula 1 thread

I would like to make this a general discussion thread about Formula 1, along with a poll to see which teams you guys support
    Last edited by Reiger; June 11th, 2019 at 11:38 AM.

Experience

Have always supported Scuduria even before MS drove for them. Love the production cars so by default support the F1 team. Torro Rosso would also get my vote cause the Ferrari engine.

Banned
    Experience

McLaren FTW! Always supported Hamilton. He's Such a cool guy.

Best online organizer of 2009
    F34R COD MW2 Champions 2011
    CoD section = Kiddy corner
    Experience

FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in every aspect Mclaren must voetzek lol

5. Saying Thanks:

Hennie (September 13th, 2010),  MichaelX23 (May 12th, 2013),  zeemeister (June 30th, 2013)  

Experience

Williams BMW - Juan Pablo Montoya and Ralf were my boys!!!!!
    R&C: ToD; COD4; GodFather; GTA IV; MGS 4; BF:BC; Top Spin 3; NCAA 09; Madden NFL 09; NFL Head Coach 09; RaceDriver: Grid; Fifa 2009; Fallout 3; LittleBigPlanet; Pes 2009; Saints Row 2; Monopoly; Skate 2; Blitz the league 2; Spider-Man: WOS

7. Saying Thanks:

Mister-T (July 6th, 2009)  

Best Online Trader 2008
    Game IDs
    Experience

renault and Fernando Alonso - pure class

Addicted Member
    Hup Holland Hup!!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    renault and Fernando Alonso - pure class
    I bought a Renault because of their success in 2005 & 2006, BAD idea unless you like spending time with the guys in the workshop.

For a couple of years it was anything except Ferrari (MS era). Then Button came into play and he was my man with the Honda team. But last year after the first race Hamilton impressed me sooooo much I just cant support anyone else. He oooozes skill, fair enough he has stuffed up a good couple of times already (last year threw his championship away in the pits with worn tires, stupid). He is one of the most exciting drivers to watch. Never backs down, and if he wants to pass, he makes it happen, no excuses.

Since Schumi left I started backing drivers more than teams. My way of thinking is that the British drivers are the closest related (they can speak english ), so they get my backing, and Halimton is damn good.

If I had to choose an overall team, Torro Rosso & Red Bull. The only two teams that still know how to have fun in F1. I am so happy about Vettel's win on Sunday!

Experience

My thoughts:

1) I support competitive racing.
    2) Yes I do favor Ferrari yet I am level headed and able to distinguish between favoritism and rules.
    3) I honestly believe Hamilton is fantastic (hell he should be with the support / team he has) yet can’t stand the biased opinion of the media and James Allan.
    4) If I could choose who wins the championship its going to be Massa.
    Hardware: PS3 60gig ; PS3 120gig; Logitech G25; PS2; Psp x2; Xbox 360
    PS3 Games I own:Moto GP 10; CSI; WRC; F1 2010; Fifa 10; Fifa WC; Buzz; Ashes 09; Beatles band; Superstars V8 next challenge; Ratchet and clank; Monopoly; NFS SHIFT; SBK 08; SBK 09; SBK X; Trivial pursuit; Supercar challenge; Ferrari Challenge; Grid; Dirt; Dirt2; Motorstorm; Mx vs ATV; F1CE; GTA4; GT5 P (pal); GT5 P (Jap); Guitar hero legends of rock; Tiger woods; Stuntman ignition; Iron man
    Proud owner of the FULL Gran turismo series.(GT1, GT2 both discs, GT Concept; GT3; GT 4 Prologue; GT 4; GT 5 Prologue; GT5 signature and collectors editions
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

McLaren. After playing Need for Speed 2 and seeing the McLaren F1 production car back in the day I fell in love with the brand. Started watching F1 and have not looked back since.

As for driver, I was following Raikkonen since he drive for Sauber back in the day and started following him since, but this season he has been terrible. In 2006, was his last year he drove for McLaren, which is why I went to Aus to see him. Still find it very weird to see him in red clothing. However, saying that, I respect Schumi. Most definitly the best driver to grace the sport.

Very Senior Member
    Deceased
    Experience

The Legend of the Silver Arrows

Page 1 of 715 123452151101501 ... LastLast