Poll: Which F1 team do you support?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 620 of 620 FirstFirst ... 120520570600616617618619620
Results 6,191 to 6,196 of 6196

Thread: The Formula 1 thread

Gaming Wizard
    Mr Bubz likez Dubz
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetmusicman View Post
    The problem is that it is almost the Same guys having a go at Hamilton, after almost Every single F1 weekend. You think that is a coincidence?
    There is absolutely ZERO coincidence. ALL of those guys, understand the correlation between vehicle performance in relation to probable race out come. So go back to your cave, take your meds and stop being racist.
    WHY DO YOU HAVE SIGNATURES TURNED ON, THAT SHlT WASTEFUL YO.

2. Saying Thanks:

Wyvern (September 17th, 2020)  

Addicted Member
    Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!
    Game IDs
    Experience

The problem is that it is almost the Same guys having a go at Hamilton, after almost Every single F1 weekend. You think that is a coincidence?
    So are we not allowed to favour certain drivers? I mean seriously, I have been in love with this sport since I was about 4 or 5 years old, that is almost 35 years of loving the sport. How is it racist to say Lewis and Merc is ruining this sport. I felt the same way during the Shumi domination. I have respect for both drivers on track, I have more respect for Schumi off track but I never liked the guy. I still respect what Lewis can do on track, but like we have been saying it is both Bottas and Lewis because of the car - If a team in the front can end the race at least 30 seconds ahead of other teams, having lapped the field up to the p15 - p11 spots in MOST races, how is that fun to watch. I have take my hat off to the Merc designers/aero/technical departments who made this car into such a technological marvel. Yes they drive the wheels off the car, but I believe his talent does show why he beats his team mate. But and this is the big one. Off track, I have no love for the guy. I honestly couldnt care what his skin colour is (I mean we have all kinds of skin colours on the track - Albon, Checo, and all the rest) Lewis comes across as a douche, and that is what I dislike about the guy. And yes I will go after Lewis and the team because they make it so boring, the "reverse grid" we had was the best race we had in years.

Quote Originally Posted by abev View Post
    There is absolutely ZERO coincidence. ALL of those guys, understand the correlation between vehicle performance in relation to probable race out come. So go back to your cave, take your meds and stop being racist.
    Exactly this!

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    So are we not allowed to favour certain drivers? I mean seriously, I have been in love with this sport since I was about 4 or 5 years old, that is almost 35 years of loving the sport. How is it racist to say Lewis and Merc is ruining this sport. I felt the same way during the Shumi domination. I have respect for both drivers on track, I have more respect for Schumi off track but I never liked the guy. I still respect what Lewis can do on track, but like we have been saying it is both Bottas and Lewis because of the car - If a team in the front can end the race at least 30 seconds ahead of other teams, having lapped the field up to the p15 - p11 spots in MOST races, how is that fun to watch. I have take my hat off to the Merc designers/aero/technical departments who made this car into such a technological marvel. Yes they drive the wheels off the car, but I believe his talent does show why he beats his team mate. But and this is the big one. Off track, I have no love for the guy. I honestly couldnt care what his skin colour is (I mean we have all kinds of skin colours on the track - Albon, Checo, and all the rest) Lewis comes across as a douche, and that is what I dislike about the guy. And yes I will go after Lewis and the team because they make it so boring, the "reverse grid" we had was the best race we had in years.

Exactly this!
    Isn't Michael Schumacher the same guy who was disqualified from a drivers' world championship because of hooliganism on the track? And you still have more respect for him offtrack over Hamilton? That speaks volumes!

What Exactly is it that you don't like about him off track? Please enlighten me. You do know that Merc had its fair share of mechanical problems over the years and yet the drivers together with the rest of the team managed to still come up with race wins?

Ferarri with the exception of this year has always been very close to Merc and still, Merc managed to pull out victories. Most of the times as in the case of Ferrari they were outclassed by superior drivers in Hamilton and Rossberg as well as Strategy decisions.

Hamilton compared to Rossberg and Ferarri drivers proved himself to be the most reliable driver even in the same car as his teammates, not to mention the closest rival in Ferarri. Ferarri, again with the exception of this year for the last couple of years had a car that was superior in straight-line speed. What does that tell you? That Hamilton and Rossberg/Bottas had to make up somewhere else to stay in contention for a race victory.

How many times did Hamilton lost a race because of his own doing? Hamilton's pure skill and composure under pressure made him a far more reliable driver than for example Vettel. Remember Vettel at Singapore, Germany, Italy and Great Britian where he either spun out of control or driving into the back of another driver(Silverstone). This is what makes Hamilton a Six-Time World Champion going for a possible Seventh.

Another thing, it's the first time I ever heard that instead of blaming the competition you're blaming the Champion and his team. Shouldn't the blame be with the rest of the field instead of Merc and Hamilton? Usain Bolt was dominating 100m and 200m in almost every single race, at almost every single athletics event and never have I hear people blaming him and his team surrounding him for his dominance.

Did you blame Bolt, his fitness instructor, his dietitian, his coach, his sponsors, his medical doctor, his social support system or was it up to his competitors and their teams of staff to get their athletes to up their game?

It's dumb to blame Hamilton and Merc for the incompetence of others whether it is drivers skill, financial backing, mechanical failures, poor strategies, poor tire choices etc.

Last edited by Sweetmusicman; September 17th, 2020 at 10:11 AM.
    Hidden Content Run Forest run.....!
    Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,for they may act their dream with open eyes and make it possible.
    Author T.E. Lawrence

Very Senior Member ToothyColt3598's Avatar
    Experience

I miss Frank

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ToothyColt3598 View Post
    I miss Frank
    Never met him so I can't say I miss him.

7. Saying Thanks:

Sweetmusicman (September 18th, 2020),  ToothyColt3598 (September 17th, 2020)  

Very Senior Member
    why are you reading this and not my post?
    Experience

Did you blame Bolt, his fitness instructor, his dietitian, his coach, his sponsors, his medical doctor, his social support system or was it up to his competitors and their teams of staff to get their athletes to up their game?

It's dumb to blame Hamilton and Merc for the incompetence of others whether it is drivers skill, financial backing, mechanical failures, poor strategies, poor tire choices etc.

Dude, Windhoek lockdown has been lifted, leave town for the weekend and get some fresh air, because you are delusional with your comparison of a sprinter to a F1 Driver. Unless bolt starts running with bionic legs, there is no comparison between the two.
    Hidden Content
    Visit Hidden Content for my Blog as a Saffa in Namibia

9. Saying Thanks:

Cerealkiller (September 18th, 2020),  itsjohnny! (September 18th, 2020),  Wyvern (September 18th, 2020)  

Page 620 of 620 FirstFirst ... 120520570600616617618619620