Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 183435363738

Thread: [xLx] Legion Proudly Presents....

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik View Post
    Was this you trying your hand at sarcasm or did I just read it wrong?

There has to be 2 teams in the final, how else is it a match?
    trying? its bloody genius

2. Saying Thanks:

nukemdarren (June 11th, 2013)  

Gaming Wizard
    SUPREME OVERLORD 2012
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by steph1401 View Post
    He is a little busy with work and studies atm...
    Two tigers in the Ranthambore tiger reserve in Rajasthan were ready to pounce on a bear when they had the surprise of their lives when the bear attacked them instead and made sure that her cubs and she was safe. Wildlife photographer Aditya Singh was in the vicinity to take pictures and see this rare close encounter of two ferocious wild species of India.

Aditya Singh visits the protected sanctuary almost every day looking for moments to capture the wild tigers and other forest dwellers around him. But last week he witnessed an encounter that he had not seen before. A mother bear was drinking water from a water hole when a tiger crept towards her ready to pounce. The bear though could sense danger immediately and instead of retreating, pounced back.

Recalls Aditya Singh, “The mother bear was coming from a waterhole and heading across the plateau completely unaware of the tigers. The tigress saw them first and instantly she started stalking towards the bear. Bears and tigers are two large powerful animals which normally try to avoid each other. But the bear had her cubs with her and so she felt threatened. That’s why she charged towards the tiger.”

He believes that the bear reacted in such a way because she had her cubs with her and therefore it was her protective mother instincts that came into play when attacked by two tigers.

“I suppose the protective mother decided that attack was the best form of defence. I was there photographing tigers but I definitely didn’t expect to see a confrontation like this, particularly so close. They were only about 80 to 100 metres away and in clear sight.”

The bear first scared the tigress who had dared to come closer to her. When the other tiger advanced too the mother bear let out an almighty roar that completely bewildered both the wild cats. They thought it best to leave the angry mother and her cubs in peace and quickly scampered off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

4. Saying Thanks:

steph1401 (June 11th, 2013)  

"The Slow Ascent..."
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by BonesMalones View Post
    lol. It's getting a little ridiculous. It's starting to become Man Utd./Real Madrid against a whole bunch of 2nd/3rd division teams.

I think we need to make a tourny without xLx just to make the game interesting again.
    Although I also noticed that the local scene mainly has two truly competitive clans, I do not think that other clans retreating or banning xLx or Shadow from a Tournament or Tournaments would solve anything. In my opinion, I think that this should actually motivate many people to improve their skills and clans to do so as well. Concerning competitive play against those two clans, the only thing that I could complain about when playing against them is my lag, but that should not really enter the equation as it is slightly irrelevant and dependent on my connection. The main point is that they have good players, and if a Clan wishes to compete against them then they should improve.

Often, I hear players discussing what bad players they are as if it is a destined thing, but as I played and focused on dying less and aiming for the objective, I started applying infantry tactics that (as I later discovered) RivalXFactor, Westie, and similarly skilled players incorporated into their gameplay, and that alone makes a huge difference, and I would like to suggest to everyone who wants to compete in the local scene and against Shadow and xLx to up their game -- many players are skilled, they just need to refine their actions in the game to be able to truly compete as well...
    "I'm sorry that you don't understand what I'm trying to say. If I were to explain it, then I would feel as slow as you appear to be. All I can say is, think real hard about it, and the answers will come to you."

Hidden Content

6. Saying Thanks:

humernator (June 12th, 2013),  RSA-Ace (June 12th, 2013),  TACKLEBERRY21 (June 12th, 2013)  

BF3 CQD Champs 2013

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Terchennen View Post
    I could complain about when playing against them is my lag

Du kan inte läsa svenska? svag. . .
    Game IDs
    Experience

This is how the people complaining look to me

9. Saying Thanks:

steph1401 (June 17th, 2013)  

Experience

Damn, away for two weeks and I miss all the handbags.

So things turned out well then? HAHA!

11. Saying Thanks:

BMG_37 (June 18th, 2013),  langslangRSA (June 18th, 2013)  

"The Slow Ascent..."
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by juanr1717 View Post
    Ask Tackleberry or Beefy, they know about it. I'm not in a mood to goo-goo fight.
    "I'm sorry that you don't understand what I'm trying to say. If I were to explain it, then I would feel as slow as you appear to be. All I can say is, think real hard about it, and the answers will come to you."

Hidden Content

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 183435363738