Thread: Jet Practices & Matches

BF3 CQD Champs 2013

Game IDs
    Experience

Default Jet Practices & Matches

Hey guys!..I just thought we need a place for all the RSA jet pilots to get together.This thread will be used to schedule training sessions,dogfights and any air based matches as well as to share tactics.Also if there is any tips or vids for fellow jet pilots you can feel free to share them in here.Also Heli pilots(Attack,Scout), you guys can also feel free to get together here to arrange practices and 1v1z..see u guys in the sky!!

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by juanr1717 View Post
    Hey guys!..I just thought we need a place for all the RSA jet pilots to get together.This thread will be used to schedule training sessions,dogfights and any air based matches as well as to share tactics.Also if there is any tips or vids for fellow jet pilots you can feel free to share them in here.Also Heli pilots(Attack,Scout), you guys can also feel free to get together here to arrange practices and 1v1z..see u guys in the sky!!
    I need some practice, im online most nights, just add me and send inv, i will b there!!!
    Just go easy on me

3. Saying Thanks:

juanr1717 (June 12th, 2013)  

I3uNNy POWER <33333

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by juanr1717 View Post
    OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH YEAAHHHHHHHH illllll be there !!! ^_^

5. Saying Thanks:

juanr1717 (June 12th, 2013)  

BF3 CQD Champs 2013

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by divan View Post
    I need some practice, im online most nights, just add me and send inv, i will b there!!!
    Just go easy on me
    haha kwl will add u as soon as im online again bro