Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst

Oupa
    Most Prolific Poster of 2013
    Hell is empty and the demons are here
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst

I was browsing through BT's release schedule when I saw that they have a new version of Ninja Storm 3 releasing on the 25th of October.

Its called Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst, and here's all the new added goodies:
    • Additional Chapter: Finally free of Kabuto's control, Itachi intends to crack the Reanimation forbidden technique. Will an unprecedented Uchiha alliance with Sasuke be enough to handle it?
    • New playable character: Kabuto reaches the almighty Sage mode and is now playable in versus mode. Unleash his power and defeat your opponents both offline and online.
    • Director's Cut: Discover completely revamped Storm 3 cinematics and experience the epic conflict consuming the entire ninja world more intensely that ever.
    • 100 New Missions: Embark on a whole new series of missions, many with their own uniquely challenging objectives.
    • 38 Additional Costumes: Outfit characters in a selection of 38 costumes from the NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 DLC packs.

I'm definitely going to pick up a copy of this game

15160000.jpg 15161000.jpg
    Last edited by Gouko_Tenrou; December 29th, 2013 at 10:05 AM.

Very Senior Member Soul_Reaper_SKN's Avatar
    Experience

Me too definitely pre ordering it

Game IDs
    Experience

**** like this should be boycotted .

Wish they would release a proper Naruto game. Accel 3 would be amazing.
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPrince View Post
    **** like this should be boycotted .

Wish they would release a proper Naruto game. Accel 3 would be amazing.
    You don't like the new Naruto games?

I agree that they could make one or two tweaks to it. Like changing how the story is played. In the new ones its all just Vs but in Rise of a Ninja and Broken Bond you actually had free roam to complete the story. I know that @Cdaddy would agree with me on this one.

Game IDs
    Experience

The new games are pretty awful. The last good Naruto game was Accel 2.

The sad thing is developers can just rinse and repeat the same **** over and over and Narutards will just keep buying it. Look we added in 1 extra story chapter and 1 character now pay us another R500. What a load of ****. This is why we are getting the same crappy formula over and over and they don't have to innovate anything in the game. It's annoying and sad.
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

The new games are pretty awful. The last good Naruto game was Accel 2.

The sad thing is developers can just rinse and repeat the same **** over and over and Narutards will just keep buying it. Look we added in 1 extra story chapter and 1 character now pay us another R500. What a load of ****. This is why we are getting the same crappy formula over and over and they don't have to innovate anything in the game. It's annoying and sad.
    I'm a Narutard? That sounds a bit rude to be honest but I know what you mean.

I, in all honesty, enjoy the latest Naruto games. Be it because I get to play as some of my favorite characters or that I'm just a fanboy.

Game IDs
    Experience

Maybe it's because I've been playing the Naruto games since 2006, back then it wasn't as popular so developers had to actually put in effort which meant we got quality games with proper improvements. This new game is complete BS. Who the f cares about Kabuto? if they are doing another disc release then add the 7 swordsman and all hokages, gives us new jutsu's, ougi's and team ougi's. Tired of these half assed Naruto games and people rolling over and buying them like it's the next best thing. Its BS.
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Maybe it's because I've been playing the Naruto games since 2006, back then it wasn't as popular so developers had to actually put in effort which meant we got quality games with proper improvements. This new game is complete BS. Who the f cares about Kabuto? if they are doing another disc release then add the 7 swordsman and all hokages, gives us new jutsu's, ougi's and team ougi's. Tired of these half assed Naruto games and people rolling over and buying them like it's the next best thing. Its BS.
    That might be why.

Like I said, I started playing Naruto games back in 2007/8 when Rise of a Ninja launched. Hehe, back then I didn't even watch any anime so I just thought is was a cool fighting game with a awesome story mode.

I never played console before 2007 (apart from the old cartridge systems, and once or twice on the PS1). I was more of a PC gamer back then.

Me and my brother then decided to buy ourselves a Xbox 360 and got Rise of a Ninja as the first game. Been in love with the series ever since.

I agree with you regarding Kabuto. I couldn't give a **** about him, and they should just give us more Kage's to play with and a crap load of jutsu to master

Still excited for this next one though

Game IDs
    Experience

This is what ougi's use too look like and you had a choice of which to use in a match:

PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Oupa
    Game IDs
    Experience

Well, I went and pre-ordered a copy on Xbox and PS3

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast