Thread: Guild Wars II Twilight Assault update revealed

Oupa
    Most Prolific Poster of 2013
    Hell is empty and the demons are here
    Game IDs
    Experience

Default Guild Wars II Twilight Assault update revealed

ArenaNet today announced Twilight Assault, the newest content update for massively multiplayer online role-playing game Guild Wars II, launching on October 1.

The developer said the update "continues ArenaNet's commitment" to releasing new content for players every two weeks, a rate it claims is faster than any other Western competitor.

"In Twilight Assault, trouble is stirring in Twilight Arbor and rumors abound that Scarlet Briar, the devious leader of the Aetherblades, is behind the suspicious activity," reads a line from the content's description. "Players will join the sylvari hero Caithe in attempting to stop Scarlet's scheming, but it will take daring, wits, and weaponry to put an end to the mischief."

Twilight Assault also features a new level 80 path in Twilight Arbor where players can work together to find a way into a hidden facility where they will battle guards and monsters.

New rewards offered in the update include the Slickpack back item and new versions of the Nightmare weapons. In addition, players can collect Aether Key Pieces from across Tyria and combine all five to form a key that will open Aether Chests in Twilight Arbor.

Gamers can get an early look at Twilight Assault during a preview livestream with ArenaNet developers on Monday, September 30 at 12 noon PDT through Twitch.

Finally, ArenaNet also announced today that the next Guild Wars II free trial weekend will take place Friday, September 27 through Thursday, October 3.

Guild1_74376_screen.jpg
    This might just make me start playing Guild Wars 2 again

Gamespot

Experience

There has been quite a few improvements in Guild Wars 2 recently, also got very bored of it because it felt stale and like all they cared about was making money. Seems they have listened to the players and made it better!!

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

I need to get back into it. Still not done with the main 'campaign!'

Banned
    :O behind you!!!!

Experience

im sitting on a level 50 ranger, havent played in a while but updated the game yesterday so will jump in again and see whats going on in the game.

Oupa
    Most Prolific Poster of 2013
    Hell is empty and the demons are here
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    I need to get back into it. Still not done with the main 'campaign!'
    Me neither.

I maxed out my Mesmer class quite easily, I love playing World vs World.

Game IDs
    Experience

I still play Guild Wars 2 a few times a week. There has been a lot of improvements over the past year.