Thread: What GTA V Crew do you belong too?

Experience

Default What GTA V Crew do you belong too?

PS3 PSN
    Distinguished Dudes - Currently have 7 active members

why have i only joined now ?
    Game IDs
    Experience

i belong to LAZY , because SAGAMER does not want to up its limit for me to join

IGN has over 230 000 PEOPLE but like only 2 will join missions, DAMN KIDDIES !!!

this crew you have, is it local ? how active are they with regards to missions ? also i do not have a mic yet, was going to get one for my birthday yesterday but im leaving it and rather upgrading my phone. I know how to play properly :P so why should i talk haha

Addicted Member Midnights_Ghost's Avatar
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Draconiashadow View Post
    i belong to LAZY , because SAGAMER does not want to up its limit for me to join

IGN has over 230 000 PEOPLE but like only 2 will join missions, DAMN KIDDIES !!!

this crew you have, is it local ? how active are they with regards to missions ? also i do not have a mic yet, was going to get one for my birthday yesterday but im leaving it and rather upgrading my phone. I know how to play properly :P so why should i talk haha
    SAGamer crew is a private. To have more than the 300 limit you need to have a public crew like IGN. Im sure the creator of our beloved SAGamer crew has tried to contact R* to make the crew public. But thats all I know so far

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Nadir View Post
    SAGamer crew is a private. To have more than the 300 limit you need to have a public crew like IGN. Im sure the creator of our beloved SAGamer crew has tried to contact R* to make the crew public. But thats all I know so far
    So you can't just make a public crew? You need special permission from Rockstar? That sucks. I hope the SA Gamer creator made a compelling argument. It is surely the main crew in this country after all.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Flies View Post
    So you can't just make a public crew? You need special permission from Rockstar? That sucks. I hope the SA Gamer creator made a compelling argument. It is surely the main crew in this country after all.
    I dont think it works like that. I think you just select on creation of a crew whether it will be public or private. I didnt think the 300 limit will be hit so quickly

EDIT: I just checked the social club. There is no option to create a public or private as such. Guess you do need permission from R* is you want more than 300
    Last edited by Midnights_Ghost; November 6th, 2013 at 09:22 PM.

why have i only joined now ?
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Nadir View Post
    I dont think it works like that. I think you just select on creation of a crew whether it will be public or private. I didnt think the 300 limit will be hit so quickly

EDIT: I just checked the social club. There is no option to create a public or private as such. Guess you do need permission from R* is you want more than 300
    Lies

you go to crew management and then click on the box that says invite only or not ? I manage a small crew of 3 people.

or am i missing something ? i think thats it ?

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Draconiashadow View Post
    Lies

you go to crew management and then click on the box that says invite only or not ? I manage a small crew of 3 people.

or am i missing something ? i think thats it ?
    The SAGamer Crew is not invite only. I joined without an invite

Very Senior Member
    Cheese Burger & Fries
    Game IDs
    Experience

The Fierce Animals Crew. Currently 6 members
    Fierce-Animals-SA-Gamer.jpg

Experience

I belong to the WestCoastSpeedKings , we value quality over quantity, if you want to be rich, fast and deadly then send me you PSN username (PM me or apply via Rockstar social club, or even send me a message on PSN) and we can start your evaluation.
    This is a invitation only crew. Once you sent your PSN username, I will add you as a friend on PSN and then I will invite you to 3 races and 3 deathmatches. If we find that you are a capable player, you will receive a invitation to join the WestCoastSpeedKings.
    We are not looking for griefers who kill innocent players that do not want to fight.

Experience

Pussay Patrol on 69th