Page 1554 of 1561 FirstFirst ... 5541054145415041534155015511552155315541555155615571558 ... LastLast
Results 15,531 to 15,540 of 15609

Thread: System Wors (Trademark, copyright, hashtag)

Experience

yep/ Monkeypox is also a thing now.

2. Saying Thanks:

Viking (August 5th, 2022)  

Experience

I gotta say it's strange AF having a console that's on par with (close enough) a high end PC. You guys gotta understand that last gen PC was absolute miles ahead of those crap consoles. It's been so many years since I experienced anything remotely 'smooth' on a console. I'm also gonna say the PS plus offering is better than I thought it was, and right off the bat I can download and play games I want to but don't want to shell out for.

The next thing is this controller. It is a massive step forward compared to what I'm used to. I look forward to what they do in the PC space with this controller as well. Anyway glad to be part of the brigade again, and the tradition of owning every PS.

PC is still king though, but this is helluva nice to put next to it on the same desk.

4. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (August 7th, 2022),  Fid (August 6th, 2022)  

Addicted Member
    Everything...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post
    I gotta say it's strange AF having a console that's on par with (close enough) a high end PC. You guys gotta understand that last gen PC was absolute miles ahead of those crap consoles. It's been so many years since I experienced anything remotely 'smooth' on a console. I'm also gonna say the PS plus offering is better than I thought it was, and right off the bat I can download and play games I want to but don't want to shell out for.

The next thing is this controller. It is a massive step forward compared to what I'm used to. I look forward to what they do in the PC space with this controller as well. Anyway glad to be part of the brigade again, and the tradition of owning every PS.

PC is still king though, but this is helluva nice to put next to it on the same desk.
    Welcome back!

6. Saying Thanks:

Jer1cho (August 5th, 2022)  

Experience

Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Any thing from that website and it's sister site should be taken with a grain of salt

9. Saying Thanks:

mantis za (August 8th, 2022)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post

Returnal with Dualsense actually felt like a "next-gen" experience.

While on the other hand I still have to change out batteries on my XS controller lmao

11. Saying Thanks:

Jer1cho (August 7th, 2022)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    LOL this guy just linked game rant? Mh God...
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

Game IDs
    Experience
    Survivor of the longest and harshest ban in forum history.

14. Saying Thanks:

bokka1 (Today),  mantis za (August 7th, 2022),  Viking (August 7th, 2022)  

Addicted Member
    "This ends tonight." —Arkham Knight
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by cowbrains View Post
    Returnal with Dualsense actually felt like a "next-gen" experience.

While on the other hand I still have to change out batteries on my XS controller lmao
    No arguments here, the Dualsense definitely adds levels of immersion that hasn't been experienced anywhere else yet, but the one thing I will still give to the XBox controllers are their great battery life (more so now that I've got rechargeable docking batteries in them).

I can never get over how quickly and often I have to charge my Dualsenses.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Kelnari View Post
    No arguments here, the Dualsense definitely adds levels of immersion that hasn't been experienced anywhere else yet, but the one thing I will still give to the XBox controllers are their great battery life (more so now that I've got rechargeable docking batteries in them).

I can never get over how quickly and often I have to charge my Dualsenses.
    I guess when you play more you have to charge them more frequently

Nothing on Xbox so batteries last

17. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (August 8th, 2022)  

Page 1554 of 1561 FirstFirst ... 5541054145415041534155015511552155315541555155615571558 ... LastLast