Page 1098 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 9859899810481078109410951096109710981099110011011102 ... LastLast
Results 10,971 to 10,980 of 11057

Thread: System Wors (Trademark, copyright, hashtag)

  1. #10971
    Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Vast_aire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    14,524
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    What you'd expect at this point between the PS5 and Series X, until you get to the 10min mark, then things get really juicy:

    Nothing but excuse making for Microsoft again. Tools and bugs, but this was like the lead 3rd party game Microsoft kept showing for the power of xbox. Judging by the comments people are starting to realise Microsoft most powerful console narrative was nonsense.

  2. #10972
    Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Vast_aire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    14,524
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xcaliber View Post
    Man. Those are some bad tools
    Just wait until the new xbox tools arrive. That will show Cerny!

  3. #10973
    Very Senior Member FiveStarZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,457
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Oof, time to change the Xbox thread to: Series X - One of the most powerful consoles in the world?!
    ★★★★★
    Gamertag: FiveStar ZA

  4. #10974
    Gaming Wizard StarBound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14,848
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveStarZA View Post
    Oof, time to change the Xbox thread to: Series X - One of the most powerful consoles in the world?!
    Or Series X - Such Terraflops Much Bottleneck.
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

  5. Saying Thanks:

    rdk400 (November 21st, 2020)  

  6. #10975
    Gaming Wizard StarBound's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    14,848
    Experience

    Default

    next gen data.png

    Guess when the next gen consoles launched?
    LG OLED 55C9|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

  7. Saying Thanks:

    bokka1 (November 21st, 2020)  

  8. #10976
    Addicted Member bokka1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Kuils River
    Posts
    4,624
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenMasters View Post
    What you'd expect at this point between the PS5 and Series X, until you get to the 10min mark, then things get really juicy:

    What I get from that vid is that the Series S is a powerful little console.
    Hidden Content for all your Thailand travel adviceHidden Content

  9. #10977
    Oupa Jer1cho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    6,195
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bokka1 View Post
    What I get from that vid is that the Series S is a powerful little console.
    I can't help feel it should have been a bit more though. Microsoft really made a big mistake marketing it as same same but 1440p. They should have straight up said its 1080p 60, and that should have been the focus. 4tf is pulling amps already, which doesn't bode well for the future. I never bought into the whole 'it's holding it back' thing, but there are warning signs at the moment. I hope it's all just teething and it gets better. Bigger concern is series x under performing.

    Marketing yourself as most powerful is a statement. The opposite is happening at the moment in every test. But yeah, could all just be teething problems, and let's hope it's just a case of fine wine that gets better with age.

  10. Saying Thanks:

    mantis za (November 21st, 2020)  

  11. #10978
    Gaming Wizard
    Wear my heart on my sleeve
    mantis za's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    21,422
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jer1cho View Post
    I can't help feel it should have been a bit more though. Microsoft really made a big mistake marketing it as same same but 1440p. They should have straight up said its 1080p 60, and that should have been the focus. 4tf is pulling amps already, which doesn't bode well for the future. I never bought into the whole 'it's holding it back' thing, but there are warning signs at the moment. I hope it's all just teething and it gets better. Bigger concern is series x under performing.

    Marketing yourself as most powerful is a statement. The opposite is happening at the moment in every test. But yeah, could all just be teething problems, and let's hope it's just a case of fine wine that gets better with age.
    Yeah it's weird that that's what they pushed as the marketing a 1440p machine instead of 1080p, personally it's what I bought the thing for 1080p 60fps
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

  12. Saying Thanks:

    bokka1 (November 22nd, 2020),  Jer1cho (November 21st, 2020)  

  13. #10979
    Oupa Jer1cho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    6,195
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Yeah it's weird that that's what they pushed as the marketing a 1440p machine instead of 1080p, personally it's what I bought the thing for 1080p 60fps
    I think it's teething problems tbh. I will still get one one day, as PS5 will be my main, but I don't think launch games are too much to go by. It was a strange covid year, and these games were rushed, and the consoles have issues (mainly PS5). I think this time next year could be a whole other ball game.

  14. Saying Thanks:

    mantis za (November 21st, 2020)  

  15. #10980
    Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Vast_aire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    14,524
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bokka1 View Post
    What I get from that vid is that the Series S is a powerful little console.
    All jokes aside, not even I expected drops to 570p from the series S, I assumed 720P at worst. But yeah we'll blame the devs and tools for now


    Mark Cerny seems to be delivering on his promises from his talk, while Microsoft is getting harder and harder to damage control for. Who could have ever seen this coming?

Page 1098 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 9859899810481078109410951096109710981099110011011102 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •