Page 1214 of 1219 FirstFirst ... 214714111411641194121012111212121312141215121612171218 ... LastLast
Results 12,131 to 12,140 of 12187

Thread: System Wors (Trademark, copyright, hashtag)

  1. #12131
    Addicted Member TheV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    3,196
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fid View Post
    And this right here is why no one needs to buy an xbox. If there's a game you want to play, sub for a month, play it on whichever device you prefer, and unsub.
    And that is also why OnLive completely killed the Gaming PC scene

    Anyone that is any kind of serious about gaming will not sit with a high latency mobile experience as their primary means of consumption.

  2. #12132
    Gaming Wizard
    I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.
    Cathal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    7,669
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

  3. Saying Thanks:

    creemyv (June 11th, 2021),  Fid (June 11th, 2021),  Jer1cho (June 11th, 2021),  Vic54 (June 11th, 2021),  xcaliber (June 11th, 2021)  

  4. #12133
    Oupa noman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,728
    Experience

    Default

    I am prob the only XBOT who doesn't care about Flight Sim.

    I see your meme, and raise you


  5. Saying Thanks:

    mantis za (June 11th, 2021),  Nyt Ryda (June 11th, 2021)  

  6. #12134
    Gaming Wizard
    I am not addicted to beer… It’s addicted to me.
    Cathal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Worcester
    Posts
    7,669
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    I am prob the only XBOT who doesn't care about Flight Sim.

    I see your meme, and raise you

    Considering they're the only one's that have released generational games, his statement isn't invalid.

    Edit:
    When an Xbot hears Jim Ryan talk:
    Last edited by Cathal; June 11th, 2021 at 02:59 PM.
    ALMOST DEAD YESTERDAY, MAYBE DEAD TOMORROW, BUT ALIVE, GLORIOUSLY ALIVE, TODAY

  7. #12135
    Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Vast_aire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    14,947
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Reality is setting in once again and xbots deciding to live in their own little made up bubble.

    80% of what Phill Spinner says is either wrong at the time or ends up completely changing later on
    Last edited by Vast_aire; June 11th, 2021 at 02:52 PM.

  8. #12136
    Very Senior Member
    Not a lot
    Styx ZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,450
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default


  9. Saying Thanks:

    bokka1 (June 11th, 2021),  noman (June 11th, 2021)  

  10. #12137
    Gaming Wizard millennia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    8,645
    Experience

    Default

    So essentially there will never be a game to utilise the full power of the Series X because it has to be able to run on an iphone?

    Lol yay yay, gamepass right!

  11. #12138
    Oupa noman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,728
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    Reality is setting in once again and xbots deciding to live in their own little made up bubble.

    80% of what Phill Spinner says is either wrong at the time or ends up completely changing later on
    Firstly:

    IF i had 1 rand for every time you use 'Reality is setting in once again' I would be a crazy rich bruin ou, instead of just a crazy bruin ou.
    Also because the below is normal in your reality, it isn't in most others'.




    Secondly:
    That is not how or where you apply the Pareto Principle

  12. #12139
    Super Moderator Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    20,759
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    Firstly:

    IF i had 1 rand for every time you use 'Reality is setting in once again' I would be a crazy rich bruin ou, instead of just a crazy bruin ou.
    Also because the below is normal in your reality, it isn't in most others'.




    Secondly:
    That is not how or where you apply the Pareto Principle
    But its a classic line from Vast .....hahaha

    Reality is setting in ...

    Cracks me up everytime

  13. Saying Thanks:

    noman (June 11th, 2021)  

  14. #12140
    Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Vast_aire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Pta
    Posts
    14,947
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    Firstly:

    IF i had 1 rand for every time you use 'Reality is setting in once again' I would be a crazy rich bruin ou, instead of just a crazy bruin ou.
    Also because the below is normal in your reality, it isn't in most others'.




    Secondly:
    That is not how or where you apply the Pareto Principle
    You'd have maybe R10 tbh,

    Other than that, what are you even talking about?

    If I'm wrong on anything I say, please let me know? But this never seems to be the case, you lot just don't like accepting the facts.

    (you'll respond with "You're wrong about everything" but have nothing to show )

    Reality has been unkind to the xbots .

Page 1214 of 1219 FirstFirst ... 214714111411641194121012111212121312141215121612171218 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •