Page 142 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4292122138139140141142143144 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1436

Thread: The Xbox One general chat thread

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    Do you by any chance know how much Mutant costs on the Xbox store? Just curious because it's 205 on Steam, and 550 on PSN.
    But then again you don't use Rands anymore, so maybe @WarGod ZA knows as well?
    It's FREE on Gamepass, so I just play from there. (R589 on store)

IMG_DD8C47DC73FC-1.jpg
    Last edited by Uberutang; December 6th, 2018 at 01:16 PM.

Gaming Wizard
    imdownhereforyoursoul
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    It's FREE on Gamepass, so I just play from there. (R589 on store)
    Cool thanks, so basically same as PSN price then. I was just interested to know because as usual the Steam price is fantastic.

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Experience

Has anyone here used or heard of a site called MTC game? On the face of it, they seem to operate like Cdkeys.com. They also sell prepaid vouchers for other region's currency (e.g. USD Xbox vouchers etc), which is always useful. I saw some decent deals on Xbox game codes as well.

They seem to have mostly good reviews from users based on what I've seen. Of course, I'm still skeptical (no paypal as well) but I'm curious to see if anyone's had 1st hand experience using this site?

https://www.mtcgame.com/en-US

Gaming Wizard
    No.1 Pose
    Game IDs
    Experience

I know we had a thread here recently where we discussed the future of Xbox / PS and now I can’t find it so here goes.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content - "I am Quiet, I am the absence of words."

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SauRoN View Post
    I know we had a thread here recently where we discussed the future of Xbox / PS and now I can’t find it so here goes.

I've said this before on the site and basically got shot down.

IF you care about GFX/framerate etc and you love gaming you basically need to be on the X/Pro if you're a console gamer.

The base consoles are going to get worse, this is what I said over two years ago and it holds true.

This will be the case next gen too, so if you're going to get upset about performance then you'll need to invest - the pace of this is pretty fast in the console space - 3/4 years cycles - X1 then 4 years then X1X etc.

The xbox one is going to get the worst support moving forward owing to the absolute cock-up with the ram, if it was straight unified GDDR5 ram like the PS4 was the performance may have kept pace but the devs are pooring in zero time to optimize for the use of the ESRAM buffer in the original xbone.

Such a damn shame Don Mattrick ever got the head of xbox position. (It wasn't just the X1 he f-ed up, he pushed the 360 entertainment with kinect angle really really hard at the end of the 360's lifespan).

I wish Peter Moore held out, but the position was a bit of a hot seat after the 360 RROD crises.

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by WarGod ZA View Post
    I've said this before on the site and basically got shot down.

IF you care about GFX/framerate etc and you love gaming you basically need to be on the X/Pro if you're a console gamer.

The base consoles are going to get worse, this is what I said over two years ago and it holds true.

This will be the case next gen too, so if you're going to get upset about performance then you'll need to invest - the pace of this is pretty fast in the console space - 3/4 years cycles - X1 then 4 years then X1X etc.

The xbox one is going to get the worst support moving forward owing to the absolute cock-up with the ram, if it was straight unified GDDR5 ram like the PS4 was the performance may have kept pace but the devs are pooring in zero time to optimize for the use of the ESRAM buffer in the original xbone.

Such a damn shame Don Mattrick ever got the head of xbox position. (It wasn't just the X1 he f-ed up, he pushed the 360 entertainment with kinect angle really really hard at the end of the 360's lifespan).

I wish Peter Moore held out, but the position was a bit of a hot seat after the 360 RROD crises.
    I wonder if we will see a GDDR5X One S revision (maybe lockhart?)

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    I wonder if we will see a GDDR5X One S revision (maybe lockhart?)
    Hope not.

I want whatever the base console is of next gen to be on the same format as the "Anaconda" version, just declocked or something.

a bit less powerfull on the same architecture (GDDR6 is rumoured for both next gen consoles at the moment on resetera)

Experience

Hope not.

I want whatever the base console is of next gen to be on the same format as the "Anaconda" version, just declocked or something.

a bit less powerfull on the same architecture (GDDR6 is rumoured for both next gen consoles at the moment on resetera)
    Let's not forget the rumour that they will have ray tracing and cpus that can match the Ryzen 2700. I really hope that the rumoured 8gm ram is false though. I'm just going to say having unified memory is better for consoles in the long run if that memory is a fast varient like GDDR5. DDR4 with 4GB for the system and game data and 8GB of GDDR5 for graphics might be an option but I don't see how you can mix them using the same memory controller.
    LG OLED 55C8|DENON X4400H
    XboneX - PS4 Pro - Switch - SUPER AWESOME PC
    Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Hope not.

The One S is going into xcloud, so will be intersting to see what they use on the home release.

Page 142 of 144 FirstFirst ... 4292122138139140141142143144 LastLast