Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117147163164165166167
Results 1,661 to 1,664 of 1664

Thread: The Xbox One general chat thread

Gaming Wizard
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ToothyColt3598 View Post
    Hi, if and when i move over to the UAE will i still be able to play my digital games on my account?

And then i'm gifting my current console to my nephews. leaving my account registered on it. if i top up my subs will they still be able to access the digital games or use it for multiplayer stuff and game chats?
    I changed my region to UK and everything works and games show. The only issue I have is because my GP was bought in SA region, I can't extend the subscription with UK codes. I must let it expire and then resub.

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Hi, if and when i move over to the UAE will i still be able to play my digital games on my account?

And then i'm gifting my current console to my nephews. leaving my account registered on it. if i top up my subs will they still be able to access the digital games or use it for multiplayer stuff and game chats?
    Yup, it works no matter where in the world you are. Rather setup gameshare on an account for them on your current console then you can do whatever you like on your main account and they will just benefit from it.

Very Senior Member ToothyColt3598's Avatar
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    Yup, it works no matter where in the world you are. Rather setup gameshare on an account for them on your current console then you can do whatever you like on your main account and they will just benefit from it.
    Doubt they will have the same taste in gaming as me. though will they still be able to install games that they want?
    will it show on my console abroad?

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Doubt they will have the same taste in gaming as me. though will they still be able to install games that they want?
    will it show on my console abroad?
    Yes and Yes if you make your uae console their home console. It's just gamesharing.

5. Saying Thanks:

ToothyColt3598 (January 12th, 2021)  

Page 167 of 167 FirstFirst ... 67117147163164165166167