Poll: When do you plan to get a PS4?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 183435363738

Thread: Who owns or plans on owning a PS4?

Experience

Hi, I sold all my Playstations a few years back to focus on my career. Havent touched a controller in a loong time. About the buy a PS4 again. I am considering buying the Pro 1 TB bundle with Monster hunter world. Is the game any good? Otherwise Il just get a console without the game.

Addicted Member
    Everything...
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Visi_Ace View Post
    Hi, I sold all my Playstations a few years back to focus on my career. Havent touched a controller in a loong time. About the buy a PS4 again. I am considering buying the Pro 1 TB bundle with Monster hunter world. Is the game any good? Otherwise Il just get a console without the game.
    Second demo is coming out tomorrow and the game is launching 26 Jan.

The fans have said the game is good and has received good praise. General comments haven't been good from the other half

Experience

Ok thanks

Banned
    imdownhereforyoursoul

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyBatDog View Post
    I have an Xbox One with Netflix/Showmax, which my wife mostly uses. I then got a PS4. I got home from work one day and noticed that she's watching Netflix. So, happy me decided not to interrupt her and proceeded to pick up the PS4, so that I could get my game on in a different room. To my surprise, the PS4 was on... Strange....

I stared at the console... I stared at my wife... I stared at the blue light on the PS4 controller in her hand... At that moment, I knew... She figured out how to install Netflix on the PS4. All of this happened more than a month ago and the PS4 is still in the living room.
    So what's her reason for wanting to use the PS4, personal preference? Does she like the feel of the controller more?

Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    So what's her reason for wanting to use the PS4, personal preference? Does she like the feel of the controller more?
    Doubt it's the controller as it's barely used to watch Netflix
    I prefer it on my ps compared to my tv/Xbox. Though I just use my TV remote once in the app

6. Saying Thanks:

nykfist (January 18th, 2018)  

Not sure what to have for dinner
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nykfist View Post
    Her reason was that it was plugged in and she didn't know how to go about plugging in the Xbox, so she just ended up using the PS4. I moved the PS4 to the room now though, finally

8. Saying Thanks:

nykfist (January 19th, 2018)  

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Visi_Ace View Post
    Game aside, it's always cool to have a limited version of a console, I miss my aqua blue ps2

How to save up for the next game to gather dust?
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    Game aside, it's always cool to have a limited version of a console, I miss my aqua blue ps2
    Skins, always felt like limited editions should be kept in a box tucked away.

11. Saying Thanks:

Visi_Ace (January 19th, 2018)  

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 183435363738