Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 112728293031

Thread: SAGamer Marketplace Rules.

Very Senior Member
    You see this above ^^? Now that is skill!!
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    Please stop derailing this thread
    Affirmative Deputy Speaker of the forum.

2. Saying Thanks:

Diego_1za (December 4th, 2018),  unstoppableErasor (December 4th, 2018),  Viking (December 4th, 2018)  

Experience

I have a question regarding Rule 5. Does this specifically relate to advertising in the marketplace (i.e. Create a thread to sell/trade/buy), or does it include being able to make an offer on existing posts?

For example, if someone has posted that they're selling a game, can I reply with an offer to purchase it, or do I need 50+ posts before I can post in their thread? It's just not clear from the wording if it applies to all interactions in the marketplace or only pertains to creating posts to sell/buy/trade.

Very Senior Member ToothyColt3598's Avatar
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedBrother View Post
    I have a question regarding Rule 5. Does this specifically relate to advertising in the marketplace (i.e. Create a thread to sell/trade/buy), or does it include being able to make an offer on existing posts?

For example, if someone has posted that they're selling a game, can I reply with an offer to purchase it, or do I need 50+ posts before I can post in their thread? It's just not clear from the wording if it applies to all interactions in the marketplace or only pertains to creating posts to sell/buy/trade.
    There was a discussion not too long ago about relaxing some of the rules. I believe the 50 post count was one of them.

here you go: https://sagamer.co.za/forum/showthre...ht=marketplace

5. Saying Thanks:

TheRedBrother (October 16th, 2020)  

Addicted Member
    I am one with the Force. The Force is with me.
    Experience

You should be able to make a purchase as the deal would involve you making payment and having it clear before the seller posts the item. Little to no risk to them.

Doing the transaction in person however... I'd say that's down to the seller's discretion.

7. Saying Thanks:

TheRedBrother (October 16th, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ToothyColt3598 View Post
    There was a discussion not too long ago about relaxing some of the rules. I believe the 50 post count was one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiverz View Post
    You should be able to make a purchase as the deal would involve you making payment and having it clear before the seller posts the item. Little to no risk to them.

Doing the transaction in person however... I'd say that's down to the seller's discretion.
    Thanks for the feedback! To be clear, I have absolutely no issue with the rules; I just wanted to be absolutely sure I understood how they work. My thanks for the link, I'll read through it to see what the discussion was.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by ToothyColt3598 View Post

This discussion was never concluded and the current rules are unfortunately still valid

10. Saying Thanks:

TheRedBrother (October 18th, 2020),  ToothyColt3598 (October 17th, 2020)  

Experience

This discussion was never concluded and the current rules are unfortunately still valid
    Hi, Viking. Thanks for the response. So could you please clarify my original question then around Rule 5, then? Do you need 50+ posts to advertise AND to be able respond to posted ads, or is it specifically for posting new Buy/Sell/Trade threads?

Experience

Hi, Viking. Thanks for the response. So could you please clarify my original question then around Rule 5, then? Do you need 50+ posts to advertise AND to be able respond to posted ads, or is it specifically for posting new Buy/Sell/Trade threads?
    Hi @TheRedBrother welcome to sagamer

You need 50 plus posts and be a member for 1 month before you can participate in any of the marketplace adverts both for buying and selling

I hope this answers your questions

Thanks

13. Saying Thanks:

faeez13 (October 19th, 2020),  TheRedBrother (October 26th, 2020)  

Experience

Hi @TheRedBrother welcome to sagamer

You need 50 plus posts and be a member for 1 month before you can participate in any of the marketplace adverts both for buying and selling

I hope this answers your questions

Thanks
    Hi, thank you, it does. Much appreciated.

15. Saying Thanks:

faeez13 (October 27th, 2020)  

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 112728293031