Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: South Park: The Stick of Truth censored in SA

Banned
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Pos7box View Post
    Only got to the 2nd censored scenes last night.. why they we're censored I don't know but anyway.

Man, I laughed so hard at the boss fight against the Gnome in your parents bedroom.. BOSS.FIGHT.OF.THE.YEAR!
    Honestly if they cut out the button bashing qte in those scenes you are scoring.

When those gnones walked into your room singing theit song i damn near fell off my chair

Very Senior Member
    False!!! ............ It's black bear.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by JJbluray View Post
    Honestly if they cut out the button bashing qte in those scenes you are scoring.

When those gnones walked into your room singing theit song i damn near fell off my chair
    Still, the 2nd censored scenes didn't even show anything graphic unlike the 1st censored scenes I could agree they were rough but I don't see why they censored it at all considering people playing SP:STOT are fans and should be well over 18yrs to play it.

Tell me though, did Al Gore irritate you to death until you Completed the mission to unfriend him?

I had to wait until I had some better weapons and gear to end the agony but all I wanted to do was punch right through my TV into his super cereal face!!

Banned
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Pos7box View Post
    Still, the 2nd censored scenes didn't even show anything graphic unlike the 1st censored scenes I could agree they were rough but I don't see why they censored it at all considering people playing SP:STOT are fans and should be well over 18yrs to play it.

Tell me though, did Al Gore irritate you to death until you Completed the mission to unfriend him?

I had to wait until I had some better weapons and gear to end the agony but all I wanted to do was punch right through my TV into his super cereal face!!
    Lol. Yes. He reminded me of why i dont have fb.

Addicted Member
    Run Like The Wind
    Game IDs
    Experience

Ahaha this game was great! Platinuming it wasn't even a grind! Was fun haha i thought they were joking about the censored scenes! Didn't know they were really censored
    Make Money Online With Clixsense!
    Hidden Content

Oupa
    RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!!!
    Experience

I just finished this on XB360, got it for R99 a few weeks ago on Xbox Live special.

Thoroughly enjoyable with some *** funny parts.

6. Saying Thanks:

MaXiM (March 30th, 2015)  

Experience

really enjoying this game even though some parts have been cut out for our region.

EX-Console Peasant
    Game IDs
    Experience

still have great memories of the game, really hyped for Fractured but whole next year

Experience

completed the game and I really enjoyed every minute of it this is by far the best south park game imo and it's also an easy plat but not in the mood for a 2nd playthru tbh.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456