Poll: Which Premier League team do you support

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5441 of 5441 FirstFirst ... 4441494153415391542154375438543954405441
Results 54,401 to 54,406 of 54406

Thread: General Soccer Thread - For All Club Supporters

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm-Preacher View Post
    Obviously not an Everton fan but wow this guy's stock must have dropped considerably after this sack. I mean there was a time before he got the Everton job I thought this guy might go on and be the next Poch but boy did he prove us wrong lol. Glad I didn't invest almost 200mil on players only to see my team 18th in the league and with that upcoming fixture list things might only get worse. Shame and Everton got so much crap from Watford saying Everton lured him away from their club. I'm sure if Watford wasn't bottom of the table now they'd be laughing but who knows they might even consider taking him back. The man need to rebuild his reputation and that might be the way to do it by keeping them up.
    Yeah I feel for Everton. The next few fixtures are going to be brutal, but if they get someone in who the players can get behind then they may be able to pick up some points, especially against United and Arsenal.
    send nudes

Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by onem1nutenoodle View Post
    Yeah I feel for Everton. The next few fixtures are going to be brutal, but if they get someone in who the players can get behind then they may be able to pick up some points, especially against United and Arsenal.
    United is an easy 3 points
    We especially weak to relegation teams

Very Senior Member ToothyColt3598's Avatar
    Experience

Chelsea's transfer ban has been overturned

Experience

The goal by Son was so good. Pace and basically smoked the entire Burnley team. Goal of the season material. What a day of footie! Derby is also entertaining!

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Thanks ManU!

Don’t say that very often.

6. Saying Thanks:

Lostboy187 (Yesterday)  

Game IDs
    Experience

So we rolled Bournmouth over like we should, seven changes and we still show we cam go out and we'll play like we do.

Very happy Nabby had a good game all I want is to see thst footballer that played so well at RB.

Son scored the goal of the season, I also watched the Manchester Derby and well done to United I have a healthy respect for them and they showed what it means to wear that shirt, the counter attacking reminded me of how we used to counter but now all teams do is give us the ball and invite pressure on so I haven't seen counter attacking like that in a while.

Good weekend of football
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

8. Saying Thanks:

GB9 (Yesterday)  

Page 5441 of 5441 FirstFirst ... 4441494153415391542154375438543954405441