Poll: Which Premier League team do you support

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5501 of 5501 FirstFirst ... 4501500154015451548154975498549955005501
Results 55,001 to 55,009 of 55009

Thread: General Soccer Thread - For All Club Supporters

  1. #55001
    Gaming Wizard mantis za's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    20,671
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    95F4E01E-96A7-469E-852F-91887D1C365D.jpeg

    If you know you know, hopefully we get to see the boys again next month.
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

  2. Saying Thanks:

    GB9 (May 23rd, 2020),  mikeahowell (May 24th, 2020),  millennia (May 26th, 2020)  

  3. #55002
    Very Senior Member ToothyColt3598's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Garlandale, Cape Town
    Posts
    1,603
    Experience

    Default

    boys been out an about at mellwood, so soon soon. hope they all just keep safe.

    has there been any reports of cases with the bundesliga games that were played?

  4. #55003
    Gaming Wizard mantis za's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    KZN
    Posts
    20,671
    Game IDs
    Experience
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

    Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

  5. Saying Thanks:

    GB9 (May 29th, 2020)  

  6. #55004
    Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Siphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    27,367
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    World football is given the perfect opportunity to adjust leagues to compensate for Qatar and they somehow stuff it up.

    Well here's hoping Man Utd can qualify for Champs. And thank F they changed the home kit design

  7. #55005
    Very Senior Member
    why are you reading this and not my post?
    leGendSouTi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Namibia-Swakop
    Posts
    2,185
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Careful now, Liverpool fans have got their hopes up before and there were slip ups. China have yet to release Covid-19 Pro.
    Hidden Content
    Visit Hidden Content for my Blog as a Saffa in Namibia

  8. #55006
    Oupa MJ INC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,634
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siphon View Post
    World football is given the perfect opportunity to adjust leagues to compensate for Qatar and they somehow stuff it up.

    Well here's hoping Man Utd can qualify for Champs. And thank F they changed the home kit design
    Do you mean cancelling the leagues and starting the seasons early? Don't see that as much of a solution as they would have to pay back most of the TV money which would bankrupt most clubs

  9. #55007
    Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Siphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    27,367
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ INC View Post
    Do you mean cancelling the leagues and starting the seasons early? Don't see that as much of a solution as they would have to pay back most of the TV money which would bankrupt most clubs
    No they carry on with the seasons till the end of the year and start the new season next year

  10. #55008
    Oupa MJ INC's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,634
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Siphon View Post
    No they carry on with the seasons till the end of the year and start the new season next year
    Problem is the complexities and finances. PL clubs live on a razers edge and delaying the season would cripple many. A lot of the players are refusing to take wage cuts and with their contracts the clubs will have to keep paying with no money coming in.

  11. #55009
    Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Siphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    27,367
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MJ INC View Post
    Problem is the complexities and finances. PL clubs live on a razers edge and delaying the season would cripple many. A lot of the players are refusing to take wage cuts and with their contracts the clubs will have to keep paying with no money coming in.
    They going to have to do something anyway when Qatar world cup comes around

Page 5501 of 5501 FirstFirst ... 4501500154015451548154975498549955005501

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •