Poll: Which Premier League team do you support

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: General Soccer Thread - For All Club Supporters

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by creemyv View Post

Putting your daughters safety at risk just so you can throw hand signs at a pundit while trying to record his reaction and drive a car is brainless as well but still doesn't warrant the reaction.
    Like i said no excuse and im definitely not trying to defend his actions however if Carra gets fined in any capacity i hope the driver of the other car gets equal punishment.
    Hidden Content

6 - MY - GOD - 099

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Yeah but it takes two to tango fair enough Carra is way out of order no excuses but on the same hand you have the guy driving and recording whilst goading Carra.

Not to mention the guy that recorded the video whilst driving has his young daughter as a passenger, who’s more at fault?

Oh and ...

Attachment 91732
    That guy sounds like a POS. It seems he was more happy that Carragher spat on his daughters face than caring for her.
    ”This is a tough hurricane, one of the wettest we have ever seen from the standpoint of water.” - Donald Trump

3. Saying Thanks:

Cammybuu (March 12th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Carra in trouble..

But now his punditry career hangs in the balance, with Carragher due for talks at Sky on Monday afternoon, having already been pulled from Champions League coverage on Danish TV3 Sport on Tuesday night.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...dates-12172133

Ninja
    Best Mafia Player 2012
    Sipho/Sipson I dont know anymore :'(
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock ZA View Post
    Carra in trouble..

But now his punditry career hangs in the balance, with Carragher due for talks at Sky on Monday afternoon, having already been pulled from Champions League coverage on Danish TV3 Sport on Tuesday night.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...dates-12172133
    No man
    I like the banter between him and nev

6. Saying Thanks:

cowbrains (March 12th, 2018),  creemyv (March 13th, 2018),  GB9 (March 12th, 2018),  JoE (March 14th, 2018),  millennia (March 12th, 2018),  onem1nutenoodle (March 13th, 2018),  Warlock ZA (March 12th, 2018)  

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

Just a two week suspension for the Spitting Scouser

The forbidden bromance can continue

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Experience

Got the below on WhatsApp this morning. Could not help but laugh.

2018-03-13-PHOTO-00051641.jpg

9. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (March 13th, 2018),  JoE (March 14th, 2018),  leGendSouTi (March 13th, 2018),  Nyt Ryda (March 13th, 2018),  Siphon (March 13th, 2018)  

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

Michael Carrick has confirmed that this is his last season

More club honours than Lampard or Gerrard but was/will never be held in such high esteem as those two players. Not even within United, despite SAF always having complete confidence in him. Replaced Keane so some United supporters wanted another Keane or when Scholes retired they wanted him to be the new Scholes when he was never going to be that. Instead he only ever aspired to be dependable and carry out the instructions of the manager. The most flamboyant thing he ever did was eat an ice-cream in the middle of winter

United manager Jose Mourinho: "He is phenomenal. It's a pity he is not 25. It's a pity you can't stop the clock."

Former United boss Sir Alex Ferguson: "I think Michael's the best central midfielder in English football. I think he's the best English player in the game."

Ex-United defender Gary Neville: "Scholes and Carrick together was peaceful. It was like going into a bar and hearing a piano playing. It's relaxing. Listening to some good rock is good and you like that too but sometimes it's nice to listen to a piano. Carrick's a piano."

Ex-United midfielder Paul Scholes: "He was like a Rolls Royce, just cruising around the football pitch."

Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola: "He is one of the best holding midfielders I've ever seen in my life by far. He's the level of Xabi Alonso, Sergio Busquets in Barcelona and Munich."

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger: "One of my regrets is never having had him as a player because I think he was one of the greatest players in English football."
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    why are you reading this and not my post?
    Experience

More club honours than Lampard or Gerrard but was/will never be held in such high esteem as those two players.
    Lets not start that again

It is a sad day to hear Carrick is retiring, he was a calming element in midfield, never too flashy or show boating, but the man could hold the ball on a string at times. He just made too many back passes at times which made me want to through a rock at the TV. Atleast he gets to retire at United.
    Hidden Content
    Visit Hidden Content for my Blog as a Saffa in Namibia

Gaming Wizard
    Experience

More club honours than Lampard or Gerrard but was/will never be held in such high esteem as those two players. Not even within United, despite SAF always having complete confidence in him. Replaced Keane so some United supporters wanted another Keane or when Scholes retired they wanted him to be the new Scholes when he was never going to be that. Instead he only ever aspired to be dependable and carry out the instructions of the manager. The most flamboyant thing he ever did was eat an ice-cream in the middle of winter
    He was never compared to, or heralded as much as Lampard and Gerrard, because he offered nowhere close to what they did in totality.
    Last edited by GB9; March 13th, 2018 at 12:19 PM.

13. Saying Thanks:

mantis za (March 13th, 2018),  onem1nutenoodle (March 14th, 2018)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Man wonder if Sevilla would sell Nzonzi to us, dude is a rock in midfield.
    Hidden Content

6 - MY - GOD - 099

15. Saying Thanks:

Naasief (March 13th, 2018)  

Page 5087 of 5233 FirstFirst ... 40874587498750375067508350845085508650875088508950905091510751375187 ... LastLast