Poll: Which Premier League team do you support

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5514 of 5514 FirstFirst ... 4514501454145464549455105511551255135514
Results 55,131 to 55,136 of 55136

Thread: General Soccer Thread - For All Club Supporters

Game IDs
    Experience

Hahaha boys still look pissed, lol what’s Robbo doing
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

2. Saying Thanks:

GB9 (Yesterday)  

Game IDs
    Experience

I wish we played Liverpool next, Bournemouth will be tougher

Very Senior Member
    why are you reading this and not my post?
    Experience

This might just be my dislike of city( dislike is a polite way of putting it), but their guard of honor seemed a bit disrespectful, half of them started walking away before whole pool squad was thru.

Look I am far from happy to see pool winning the league, but I do believe in giving credit where it is due, and more importantly showing respect when earned.

As for the loss, the bubble has popped boys, but you got number 19 so the only people who will remember tonight are city fans, and nobody likes them.

Now for the 20 times champions , I can finally start feeling a bit more confident for next season, don't think we have the squad yet to go for league victory just yet, but the way they playing gives me hope that we atleast competing at the top and not for mid table.
    Hidden Content
    Visit Hidden Content for my Blog as a Saffa in Namibia

5. Saying Thanks:

Lostboy187 (July 2nd, 2020)  

Very Senior Member ToothyColt3598's Avatar
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by leGendSouTi View Post
    This might just be my dislike of city( dislike is a polite way of putting it), but their guard of honor seemed a bit disrespectful, half of them started walking away before whole pool squad was thru.
    yeah, that was pretty pathetic.

as was performance, i believe though if that Salah upright went in the game would've been different.

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by leGendSouTi View Post

Look I am far from happy to see pool winning the league, but I do believe in giving credit where it is due, and more importantly showing respect when earned.

As for the loss, the bubble has popped boys, but you got number 19 so the only people who will remember tonight are city fans, and nobody likes them.

Now for the 20 times champions , I can finally start feeling a bit more confident for next season, don't think we have the squad yet to go for league victory just yet, but the way they playing gives me hope that we atleast competing at the top and not for mid table.
    Dude to be honest the whole guard thing was whatever, yeah they showed a lack of class but it's City I expected as much.

As for the loss I'm not happy I'm not going to go off on the players how dare I they have given the club so much but I'm not going to be cavalier and say meh who cares we've got number 19.

It is different though compared to when Mane got sent off and we lost to them and yesterday I was more annoyed than sad yesterday.

To beat City at home you have to be 120 percent the boys weren't there yesyerday
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

Gaming Wizard
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Dude to be honest the whole guard thing was whatever, yeah they showed a lack of class but it's City I expected as much.

As for the loss I'm not happy I'm not going to go off on the players how dare I they have given the club so much but I'm not going to be cavalier and say meh who cares we've got number 19.

It is different though compared to when Mane got sent off and we lost to them and yesterday I was more annoyed than sad yesterday.

To beat City at home you have to be 120 percent the boys weren't there yesyerday
    Despite the scoreline and despite the very clear individual failings by our boys, it was still a very entertaining game. Robbo was touted as the guy that "went the biggest" during the title celebrations and if ever we needed confirmation of that, his performance last night was proof.
    We had no structure at the back as both Robbo and Trent went walkabout way too often. The front 3 were not clinical either and we looked a bit flat in midfield (apart from Hendo, who covered a ****load of ground).

As you said, not going to lament the team for that performance. They have earned the luxury of playing City in a dead-rubber match.

Also, City are at a massive advantage by not having fans in the stands...

9. Saying Thanks:

mantis za (Yesterday),  millennia (Yesterday),  ToothyColt3598 (Yesterday)  

Page 5514 of 5514 FirstFirst ... 4514501454145464549455105511551255135514