Poll: Which Premier League team do you support

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5563 of 5569 FirstFirst ... 45635063546355135543555955605561556255635564556555665567 ... LastLast
Results 55,621 to 55,630 of 55686

Thread: General Soccer Thread - For All Club Supporters

Very Senior Member
    why are you reading this and not my post?
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    I havnt seen that grey hair again so hope I'm good, but I genuinely don't remember, I don't even remember what was wrong with Mikey, not sure how you people remember all these forum things
    Let me give you some perspective on old Mikey, in particular here in the footie thread. You know those annoying little dogs old people have? They keep japping and barking even though you are in the house sitting down having a conversation with the owner trying to ignore it. Eventually they stop barking and go kak on the mat because nobody was it any attention. That was Mikey.
    Hidden Content
    Visit Hidden Content for my Blog as a Saffa in Namibia

2. Saying Thanks:

Raikan007 (October 18th, 2020)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Actual robbery
    eVARton

4. Saying Thanks:

Asitis (October 18th, 2020),  mantis za (October 17th, 2020)  

Experience

Jurgen Klopp likes losing :

Game IDs
    Experience

Virgil out for 8 - 9 months, can't see us challenging for much without him.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/...s-acl-20201017

Honestly don't care what or if any punishment falls on Pickford damage is done.
    Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

Very Senior Member
    Best Trader 2013
    Married
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Virgil out for 8 - 9 months, can't see us challenging for much without him.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/...s-acl-20201017

Honestly don't care what or if any punishment falls on Pickford damage is done.
    Yeah such a shame, feel sorry for the player and supporters. Big blow for football in general. Even as a man u fan watching vvd is pure class

8. Saying Thanks:

mantis za (October 18th, 2020)  

Experience

Dude if what happened to Liverpool happened to Chelsea I would be livid. What a shocking game, VAR and the level of refereeing has been abysmal in recent times.

Speedy recover to Van Dijk. Absolutely sucks when a player gets an injury that is completely due to a bad challenge. Pickford is such an idiot.
    Chelsea FC | Vettel | PC Gamer

10. Saying Thanks:

Raikan007 (October 18th, 2020)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Dude if what happened to Liverpool happened to Chelsea I would be livid. What a shocking game, VAR and the level of refereeing has been abysmal in recent times.

Speedy recover to Van Dijk. Absolutely sucks when a player gets an injury that is completely due to a bad challenge. Pickford is such an idiot.
    Cheers, I don't even care about the game tbh I'd rather us lose that 7 - 2 than lose VVD for nine months and potentially Thiago, the disallowed goal just rubbed salt in.

I've been watching football for pretty much my whole life but yesterday I lost a bit of respect for the game
    Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

Pickford was reckless and it should have been a red, he was milliseconds away from snapping VVD leg which is what would have happened if his leg was firmly planted. You actually see Pickford slow down, then make the decision to just try to take the man and the ball at the same time while hoping for the best. That has to prove intent.

All that being said, the on-field Referees are at fault, not the VAR.

On the United front, 4-1 flattered the team but there was glimpses of a new dawn. Gonna have to lump all our striker hopes on Cavani since we stockpiled players who like to play on the left and cut-in and struggle to lead the line.

"For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by creemyv View Post
    Pickford was reckless and it should have been a red, he was milliseconds away from snapping VVD leg which is what would have happened if his leg was firmly planted. You actually see Pickford slow down, then make the decision to just try to take the man and the ball at the same time while hoping for the best. That has to prove intent.

All that being said, the on-field Referees are at fault, not the VAR.

On the United front, 4-1 flattered the team but there was glimpses of a new dawn. Gonna have to lump all our striker hopes on Cavani since we stockpiled players who like to play on the left and cut-in and struggle to lead the line.

Yeah like I said I don't care about VAR or the infield refs or the result of the game, all I want is punishment on Pickford and Richarlison

zl4j42-screenshot854922.jpgfree

1_pxl_everton_liverpool_richarlison_red_18a.jpg

Look at this ****
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mantis za; October 18th, 2020 at 10:58 AM.
    Hidden Content

14. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (October 18th, 2020)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Oh it gets better apparently Richarlison tweeted this picture

Screenshot_20201018-111214.jpg

Deleted it then put out the typical PR bull****
    Hidden Content

Page 5563 of 5569 FirstFirst ... 45635063546355135543555955605561556255635564556555665567 ... LastLast