Poll: Which Premier League team do you support

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5154 of 5154 FirstFirst ... 4154465450545104513451505151515251535154
Results 51,531 to 51,540 of 51540

Thread: General Soccer Thread - For All Club Supporters

Very Senior Member Distinctchip99's Avatar
    Experience

I have said this before and I'll say it again. WTF??

Mourinho after the game says that we deserved to win but it was difficult to win without Lukaku.

How does he expect his other attacking players to feel if he says **** like that especially if Lukaku played for 25 minutes and didn't even have a shot on goal.

The rest of the attackers are not the problem. It's his style of play.

We are behind in a cup final and he takes Lingard and rashford off for lukaku and martial while maintaining his 3 man defensive midfield.

When you are behind what does the extra defensive midfielder help?

I honestly feel for the players because most of them don't suit the playing style that Mourinho adapts. I am almost cetrain that we will have a mass exodus in the summer.

There are people that point out he has brought stability and improvement but I don't like his way of management.

You can't even begin to compare him with Guardiola or Klopp. I honeslty believe that with our squad we would have been very close to winning the league if Klopp or Pep was the manager of Utd.

I mean even his pr is defensive.

He loses the FA cup final and still harps on about being the second best team in the league.

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by GB9 View Post
    Feel bad for Phil Jones; did his best to make an immense last ditch tackle, but Hazard's awareness and body position were just too good. Great penalty by Hazard and in the end, it was the winner. Decent match to watch in the second half, with Chelsea playing the right type of football after going ahead in a cup final. Congrats to them.
    Except that like most of what Jones does, it was clumsy and he went with his wrong leg. If he had swung his leg leg at the ball, he would have had more chance of actually getting the ball. Or he could have slid in front of the shot and hoped between him and DDG they could keep it out. But Jones does what Jones does

If United had scored first and shut up shop, there would have been more comments about Jose and his anti-football blah blah but the truth is Chelsea managed that game perfectly and besides the Pogba chance, kept United at arms length for the whole game. If Hazard bothered passing to Giroud in the box, we would be talking about a bigger winning margin which would have been just as deserved.

Anyway, one more meaningful game until the WC begins. Hala Madrid
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

Addicted Member onem1nutenoodle's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by trd4life View Post
    Liverpool supporters please help me, how do you handle an entire season with no trophies.. I'm lost, I don't know... Next year will be our year I guess
    This guy
    send nudes

Gaming Wizard
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by creemyv View Post
    Except that like most of what Jones does, it was clumsy and he went with his wrong leg. If he had swung his leg leg at the ball, he would have had more chance of actually getting the ball. Or he could have slid in front of the shot and hoped between him and DDG they could keep it out. But Jones does what Jones does

If United had scored first and shut up shop, there would have been more comments about Jose and his anti-football blah blah but the truth is Chelsea managed that game perfectly and besides the Pogba chance, kept United at arms length for the whole game. If Hazard bothered passing to Giroud in the box, we would be talking about a bigger winning margin which would have been just as deserved.

Anyway, one more meaningful game until the WC begins. Hala Madrid
    I think he was brave in his attempt, but as mentioned, Hazard was just smart (smarter?) in how he managed the duel. I believe that if United had gone ahead and employed the same tactics as Chelsea, I, for one, would have congratulated United on how they shut out Chelsea. It's a cup final and Jose's usual tactics would have been ideal for the match had you guys snuck a goal first.

As for the CL final, I'm not overly confident about it. Real are the undisputed favourites and for good reason. They have world class quality down their spine. If Liverpool win, it will be a shock victory. That said, Liverpool do thrive on being the underdogs and if we can upset Real's defence, we stand a great chance of stealing the show. Our defenders and midfield have it all to do to allow our front three to perform.

Game IDs
    Experience

After his last game Iniesta stayed on the field bare footed till 1 AM, legend.

6. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (Yesterday),  GB9 (Yesterday),  onem1nutenoodle (Yesterday)  

Addicted Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    After his last game Iniesta stayed on the field bare footed till 1 AM, legend.
    That letter from Xavi about him was great. You could see how much he means to the fans and how much the club meant to him.

Seems strange that he will probably only end up fifth on the all-time Barcelona appearances list.
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

8. Saying Thanks:

mantis za (Yesterday)  

Experience

Hope Arsenal wrap up the Unai Emery deal. Great coach. Valencia were great under him
    EPL getting another coach with vast La Liga experience.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by godfather290885 View Post
    Hope Arsenal wrap up the Unai Emery deal. Great coach. Valencia were great under him
    EPL getting another coach with vast La Liga experience.
    Are you sure it wasn't at Sevilla he won 3 Europa trophes however in La Liga he only manged 5-5-6. When he was at Valencia he managed 6-3-3-3 but no trophies
    Last edited by fishfly; Today at 02:30 PM.

Experience

the silver fox has joined west ham

Game IDs
    Experience

The bromance levels are off the charts!!

Page 5154 of 5154 FirstFirst ... 4154465450545104513451505151515251535154