Poll: Which Premier League team do you support

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5355 of 5358 FirstFirst ... 4355485552555305533553515352535353545355535653575358 LastLast
Results 53,541 to 53,550 of 53580

Thread: General Soccer Thread - For All Club Supporters

Addicted Member onem1nutenoodle's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Fabinho was in a podcast with Globoesporte. Some key points below that he mentioned. Really interesting!

Says Jürgen's training is on another level. The intensity is always cranked up to the max and it was hard to keep up in the beggining

Says the boys were always reassuring that he'd get his chance after a while, and that the same happenned to Robbo and some of the other guys

Fabinho talks about the day after the Huddersfield match, when he trained with the boys that didn't play. Towards the end of training, Fabinho, exhausted, layed down in the pitch and Pep (Lijnders) came to him and said -"Come, Fabinho, just a little more". A pretty important moment for him as it signaled his breakthrough as a starter

Talks about the Huddersfield and United matches and how that was the turning point for him as a starter and when our football "clicked" to him

Virgil's always cracking jokes and is a fun guy all around

Virgil Van Djik shouts his own name ("VIRG!!!") whenever he's about to go for a ball in the box and everyone knows it's time to make way

Pep Lijnders speaks portuguese and talked more to Fabinho than Klopp in the beggining

Fabinho's in awe of everything Van Djik related. Goes as far as to not have words and gasp trying to describe his dominance

Van Djik and Wij are Fabinho's best mates and helped him settle right from the get-go

Salah's reserved but talkative. Happiest guy in the world when around Lovren

Salah's playful with Fabinho and challenges him to speak english around the other players (corrected by my man /u/mattcrvg)

He was surprised that Hendo and Milner were always talking him through things in the locker room, given that he was the main threat to their places in the XI. Thought it was very nice from them (credit to /u/mattcrvg)

Fabinho calls our dutch boy Gini

Salah's the main star of the team in his opinion, but he'd give VVD the Ballon D'or for his perfomance this season

Fabinho's always wished to play with/against Messi. Talks about how even his long legs and patience were never enough to make a good tackle

Fabinho's top 3 players in the world this season: VVD, Messi and Mané

Says a team effort is the absolute most important thing for success currently in football. "Individual talent doesn't work miracles anymore"

In the dressing room at Camp Nou after the match, Jürgen laughed and congratulated the boys for they had played one of their best matches all year

In the ice pool with Mané after the game, Klopp approaches Fab and asks: -"Gini said we'll get through next week. What do you think?"

Fab responds - "I'm sure of it"

Klopp goes - "Good. There's three of us already!"

In the preparation for the second leg against Barça, even with Salah and Bobby out, the sentiment with the players was that they'd find a way to get through

Things went by naturally during the match, exactly as it was planned, he says. After the second goal, he says he knew Barça was already out of the game

Says the atmosphere had a huge influence that game. -"The stadium that day. Wow."

Fabinho was already prepared for extra time and was caught by surprise like some of the other boys with the 4th goal.

Origi said that he didn't see Arnold's corner, and that his shot was pure reflex

Fabinho says there are only two pitches he's played where the atmosphere's really different from the rest in Europe: Olympique's Vélodrome and Anfield

Says he never felt anything similar to the atmosphere in the 4-0

Talks about the YNWA after the game. -"Everyone gathered around the Kop, looking back at the difficulty of the game without two world-class players... I almost teared up at one point, but Firmino told me something that made it go away"

Sings a bit of YNWA around 40:20. Legend

Says it would be really frustrating not to win a title after everything they did during the season for the fans, that are special around Liverpool
    Sauce
    send nudes

2. Saying Thanks:

AfricanTech (July 9th, 2019),  dougell (July 8th, 2019),  GB9 (July 8th, 2019),  IbiE (July 8th, 2019),  millennia (July 8th, 2019),  Ninja_Badger_RSA (July 8th, 2019)  

Experience

I support Liverpool. the best club ever

4. Saying Thanks:

AfricanTech (July 11th, 2019),  dougell (July 10th, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

^^ I already like this dude
    send nudes

6. Saying Thanks:

AfricanTech (July 11th, 2019),  GB9 (July 10th, 2019)  

Experience

https://streamable.com/04141

That touch Divock

8. Saying Thanks:

DWSpider-Man (July 11th, 2019),  GB9 (July 12th, 2019),  millennia (July 12th, 2019),  onem1nutenoodle (July 12th, 2019)  

YNWA
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by IbiE View Post

That touch Divock
    More of that from next month please.

I will admit, I was a doubter of him up until January. Now he keeps shutting me up, and I love it (even if this is only pre-season)

10. Saying Thanks:

dougell (July 12th, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by IbiE View Post

That touch Divock
    That number 6 could not be arsed
    send nudes

Game IDs
    Experience

My love of Liverpool mixed with my love for The Office. This is brilliant
    send nudes

13. Saying Thanks:

dougell (July 15th, 2019),  GB9 (July 16th, 2019)  

Experience

So far, our young lads looking really good pre-season.

And it'll be City vs Pool at AFCON finals

Experience

Damn mark batchelor was shot and killed.

https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/s...ark-batchelor/

Gaming Wizard
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cravinho View Post
    Damn mark batchelor was shot and killed.

https://www.sowetanlive.co.za/news/s...ark-batchelor/
    Live by the sword...

Page 5355 of 5358 FirstFirst ... 4355485552555305533553515352535353545355535653575358 LastLast