Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Metro Redux local release delayed?

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey_Rasta View Post
    Thats very good news. I actually watched the graphics comparison and there are improvements everywhere, especially the lighting.
    Metro 2033 now runs on the LL engine. SO it runs way smoother and looks overall better (some of the old textures to me was better though)

LL and LL redux = almost the same thing. I have LL all ready so wont get redux, but I had 2033 also...but the redux version just runs way way better so I went for that. Was cheap so ... ($12)

Gaming Wizard
    I do it for the lolz
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    Metro 2033 now runs on the LL engine. SO it runs way smoother and looks overall better (some of the old textures to me was better though)

LL and LL redux = almost the same thing. I have LL all ready so wont get redux, but I had 2033 also...but the redux version just runs way way better so I went for that. Was cheap so ... ($12)
    If you get the full redux do they combine the story into one cohesive story?

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey_Rasta View Post
    If you get the full redux do they combine the story into one cohesive story?
    Well they do that all ready... I dunno if Metro 2033 redux also have more than one ending like Metro 2033 did...

4. Saying Thanks:

Smokey_Rasta (August 29th, 2014)  

Experience

Well the PC version has a 1.2GB Day 1 patch to include Volumetric Lighting into the game
    | i5 4670k @ 4.0GHZ | ASRock Z87 Pro 4 | Kingston 8GB @ 1600MHz | ASUS GTX 780Ti Direct CU II - 3GB | Intel 520 - 240GB | Western Digital 1TB @ 7200RPM | Corsair TX650M | Cooler Master 690 II |
    | PS3 Slim - 160GB | Xbox 360 Slim - 250GB |

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12