Page 173 of 175 FirstFirst ... 73123153169170171172173174175 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 1743

Thread: General MMA thread.

Game IDs
    Experience

So I guess Shevchenko vs Usman for the Undisputed Belt? Like who else can go with these two? Damn.

Oupa
    I was told I can be anything,so I became a status
    Game IDs
    Experience

I didn't bother watching Usman, he has the most perfect game. I can't imagine Burns or Covington take this man out.

Gaming Wizard
    Lets count to a Million
    Experience

Source

After getting knocked by Conor that old dude just carries on talking to his buddy next to him

Video of Conor McGregor Punching Old Man in Head in Whiskey Dispute | TMZ Sports

Game IDs
    Experience

Still some good fights this year.

Gaming Wizard
    Wear my heart on my sleeve
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by UrBaN View Post
    Still some good fights this year.

All on one card would be great
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Don't know if you guys watched the fights last or ar aware at the situation with Diego Sanchez?

Basically Diego was supposed to fight Cowboy which was supposed to be Diego's swan song, you talk about a guy that's bled for our entertainment time and time again and imo helped build the sport and the UFC.

His scumbag manager/corner man Josh Fabia has ruined his legacy, it's so ****ing sad to see Diego more than anyone deserves to take those gloves off put them down in the octagon and work in the company, now he's talking about bare knuckle or Bellator, genuinely upset at this such a shame.
    Last edited by mantis za; May 9th, 2021 at 04:21 PM.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Mantis is purposefully obtuse and stubborn, fuelled by fanboyism he will defend contrived rationale to the point of contradiction. Noman - 2019

Gaming Wizard
    Don't delete my posts (¬¸¬)
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by mantis za View Post
    Don't know if you guys watched the fights last or ar aware at the situation with Diego Sanchez?

Basically Diego was supposed to fight Cowboy which was supposed to be Diego's swan song, you talk about a guy that's bled for our entertainment time and time again and imo helped build the sport and the UFC.

His scumbag manager/corner man Josh Fabia has ruined his legacy, it's so ****ing sad to see Diego more than anyone deserves to take those gloves off put them down in the octagon and work in the company, now he's talking about bare knuckle or Bellator, genuinely upset at this such a shame.
    That joshua fabia dude has crept up doing weird stuff with his fighters training in my YouTube and I don't even follow mma, seems like scam artist chasing people with a knife in the ring and slapping upside down people for "training"

Game IDs
    Experience

It’s an interesting scenario. Folder did an interview with him on his podcast and he discussed the Fabia issue. He supports Fabia completely. Went on about the UFC being f-ed, fearing for his life etc.

Guy seems a bit cooked at the moment. Or, on the flip side, he’s saying things others haven’t had the balls to say. Who knows what the case really is.

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by UrBaN View Post
    It’s an interesting scenario. Folder did an interview with him on his podcast and he discussed the Fabia issue. He supports Fabia completely. Went on about the UFC being f-ed, fearing for his life etc.

Guy seems a bit cooked at the moment. Or, on the flip side, he’s saying things others haven’t had the balls to say. Who knows what the case really is.
    No Sanchez has always a been a very "all in" kinda guy, he went through a stage where he was a devout Christian, he's also very easily manipulated by the looks of things and I believe this Fabia saw a guy he could usectonhis advantage because Diego is so mentaly weak.

Bottom line is this guy has an agenda that isn't necessarily in the best interests of Diago, he's leeching him dry to fund his "school of self belief".

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Gaming Wizard
    Game IDs
    Experience

Crazy
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 173 of 175 FirstFirst ... 73123153169170171172173174175 LastLast