Page 1 of 17 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

Experience

Default Dead or Alive 5: Last Round

Last round is out in the US, and we'll have it in a few days. Figured it is time for its own thread.

I downloaded Core Fighters of the US store at about 3.2GB (iirc). It is listed on the store as 9+ GB. Once I got into the game, it was showing only VS. mode and one other. I couldn't even load up Options. They are all 'being downloaded' in the background, presumably where the other 6 gigs went.

My DoA5: Ultimate is on my South African account. I was not able to import my saves/progress. I checked my PS3 version and there is no update yet, and no 'sync' option anywhere. I did upload my save to PS+ just to check, still no go. I am pretty sure it is a region thing. (Yes, I was playing Last Round from my South African account after it finished downloading)

For science.
    DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round_20150218134745.jpg

Addicted Member
    Experience

I think there's issues because the PS3 version didn't launch yet.

Also, this game has issues. It locks up after rounds at leaderboards. Disabling throwdowns worked for some.

I'll download it Friday night. Little pissed that I cannot transfer from Xbox 360 to PS4 though. Have to unlock everything again.

And on that note, beating Arcade over and over with all the characters will unlock all their costumes. Difficulty doesn't matter.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    I think there's issues because the PS3 version didn't launch yet.
    Is that in the US region as well? I know Ultimate on PS3 gets a free upgrade to Last Round (minus the new characters, you'll have to buy those). I guess I'm going to probably have to upgrade that before I can import to PS4, but we'll see. I'm really hoping its just a region thing though.

Also, this game has issues. It locks up after rounds at leaderboards. Disabling throwdowns worked for some.
    That was just the Xbox version from what I've read... But maybe they'll iron it out by the time it gets to us.

[Little pissed that I cannot transfer from Xbox 360 to PS4 though. [/QUOTE]

Ya, Blizzard did a solid by making a Battle.net transfer for Diablo 3 vanilla to RoS on next gen. They had the existing infrastructure to allow such a rare thing. I can't see any other company doing something like that unfortunately...

Addicted Member
    Experience

Yeah its locking up on PS4 too. Saw posts on gaf and faqs.

As for the save transfer system yeah, that is true and expected I guess. Luckily most DLC I bought on 360's free and included - http://teamninja-studio.com/doa5/las.../costumes.html

Gaming Wizard
    Framerate Enthusiast & Graphics Slut.
    Game IDs
    Experience

I've pre-ordered the steam version, so I'll have to start over on my progress regardless.

Addicted Member
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Strifehart View Post
    I've pre-ordered the steam version, so I'll have to start over on my progress regardless.
    4k nude mod pics plz.

Gaming Wizard
    Framerate Enthusiast & Graphics Slut.
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Rayne View Post
    4k nude mod pics plz.
    lol. Hopefully it doesn't get out of hand.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Strifehart View Post
    lol. Hopefully it doesn't get out of hand.
    Hah! This is the online community we're talking about...

Game IDs
    Experience

Got it yesterday the core fighters is 10gb with the patch.
    PSN ID - Ibuki-Lord

Hidden Content

Experience

Mine was still only at 7 or 8 gigs when I left this morning. Should be done by the time I get home.

Not really sure why I'm bothering... By Friday, I'm going to buy it on the ZA store and I highly doubt it will recognize the US download and I'll have to wipe it and start from scratch... But its worth a shot hey...

Page 1 of 17 12345 ... LastLast