Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36

Thread: Crackdown 3

  1. #21
    Very Senior Member SojournZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    1,371
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarGod ZA View Post
    xbox ZA tweeted to a guy asking about azure, that they are working on it and will have something to announce soon
    I did tell you this at the start of the year, people just need to relax
    Hidden Content

    I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader

  2. #22
    Very Senior Member SojournZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    1,371
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    I'm sure it'll sell but the multiplayer won't work.
    MP will work, to what extent the destuction is will be another matter, and Im sure it scales well
    Hidden Content

    I find your lack of faith disturbing - Darth Vader

  3. #23
    Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    IwastheStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    6,082
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vast_aire View Post
    I'm sure it'll sell but the multiplayer won't work.
    Crackdown's a good SP so I don't give hoot about MP. SO if it MP works or doesn't Im still getting for SP.

  4. Saying Thanks:

    MaNTiaC (August 16th, 2015)  

  5. #24
    Gaming Wizard WarGod ZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Glen Marais, Kempton Park
    Posts
    8,896
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiggie U View Post
    Crackdown's a good SP so I don't give hoot about MP. SO if it MP works or doesn't Im still getting for SP.
    As i understand it now, only the MP portion will launch in 2016, with SP later, which is strange but whatevs, its so far away and we still have a lot of other games coming our way until this will pop up on our radars again

  6. #25
    Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    IwastheStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    6,082
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarGod ZA View Post
    As i understand it now, only the MP portion will launch in 2016, with SP later, which is strange but whatevs, its so far away and we still have a lot of other games coming our way until this will pop up on our radars again
    Yes like the game to own this year Rainbow Six Siege

  7. #26
    Gaming Wizard WarGod ZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Glen Marais, Kempton Park
    Posts
    8,896
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiggie U View Post
    Yes like the game to own this year Rainbow Six Siege
    Halo, then Siege

    but yes, very much looking forward to RB6 too

  8. #27
    Oupa noman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,529
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarGod ZA View Post
    As i understand it now, only the MP portion will launch in 2016, with SP later, which is strange but whatevs, its so far away and we still have a lot of other games coming our way until this will pop up on our radars again
    The Mp beta is mid year 2016 War. full game is slated for late 2016 release.

    Fans can honestly just wait for the official release of Crackdown 3, as it is slated to hit the stores by summer of 2016.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stiggie U View Post
    Yes like the game to own this year Rainbow Six Siege
    Man i really am chuffed. There is something for every fanboy.

    Gears 1st and foremost for Me

  9. #28
    Gaming Wizard WarGod ZA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Glen Marais, Kempton Park
    Posts
    8,896
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noman View Post
    The Mp beta is mid year 2016 War. full game is slated for late 2016 release.






    Man i really am chuffed. There is something for every fanboy.

    Gears 1st and foremost for Me
    Getting gears too, but man, Halo5 looks like the game to beat this year, poster child of all the hate towards MS is little old 343i, but H4 was awesome and the MCC (even if MP was broken, now fixed) was still awesome

  10. #29
    Oupa
    Oh my God I'm back with the Master Race
    IwastheStig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    6,082
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WarGod ZA View Post
    Getting gears too, but man, Halo5 looks like the game to beat this year, poster child of all the hate towards MS is little old 343i, but H4 was awesome and the MCC (even if MP was broken, now fixed) was still awesome
    If you saw our release schedule in our shop for just this year. Its 4 A4 pages long.

  11. Saying Thanks:

    WarGod ZA (August 11th, 2015)  

  12. #30
    Oupa
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    7,261
    Game IDs
    Experience

    Default

    Too many awesome games launching this year....not enough time....never mind money

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •