Page 438 of 438 FirstFirst ... 338388418434435436437438
Results 4,371 to 4,379 of 4379

Thread: Overwatch coming to Consoles

Addicted Member
    *laughs in deranged*
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Cravinho View Post
    @Sting_Ray bro actually mentioned to me regarding certain items being locked and seems a few people have been saying it looks like certain anniversary items and older event items locked I wonder why that is ?
    I saw that too, tried to buy something last night but there was still a locked symbol next to the skin. Can't rem which one exactly but will check again tonight.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Sting_Ray View Post
    On normal/hard, Baguette was awesome as a secondary healer but don't think she'd fare well on legendary. I noticed on the harder difficulties melee heroes or heroes that require close-ranged engagments really drop like wet paper ie. Reaper, Rein etc. So Zen does seem like the more viable choice with his hitscan dmg and discord. His ult will come in handy as well during the assassin's takedown or when the 2 heavies come out to play.
    We'll play around and see what team comp works best but its certainly doable!
    The sneaky Mexican could also be helpful. Hacking the larger enemies could buy us valuable time (AFAIK you can't hack the grunts as they're human, or at least they were in Retribution).

Building around Tech Support is another option, if she's pocketed by Mercy and our tank is pocketed by the other healer we could just slowly deathball around the map.

Other potentials: Mei, to slow heavies and wall us off safely? Bastion cancer comp? Zarya instead of Sym, could be potent with a pocket?

Weird that Reaper is so bad in this mode, I'd have thought he'd get good sustain from all the enemies.

3. Saying Thanks:

Sting_Ray (April 18th, 2019)  

Experience

Possible skin leak alert!

Check out this image that appears to be the two new OWL All Star skins. Last year was DPS, this year it's support with Mercy and Lucio. Looks pretty damn legit to me...

5. Saying Thanks:

Cravinho (April 18th, 2019),  Sting_Ray (April 18th, 2019)  

Experience

Check this out Ray, these dudes went cancer comp and turtled in a corner to beat Legendary with no deaths:

7. Saying Thanks:

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SirCatflap View Post
    Possible skin leak alert!

Check out this image that appears to be the two new OWL All Star skins. Last year was DPS, this year it's support with Mercy and Lucio. Looks pretty damn legit to me...

Wonder if the all Star skins from last year will also be available that mercy looks pretty but do I really want to spend like R200 on a skin.

Addicted Member
    *laughs in deranged*
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SirCatflap View Post
    Check this out Ray, these dudes went cancer comp and turtled in a corner to beat Legendary with no deaths:
    It's a boring playstyle I find but f***-it we just want the spray/badge innit!? Let's go full on cancer-turtle comp dude! hehe

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Sting_Ray View Post
    It's a boring playstyle I find but f***-it we just want the spray/badge innit!? Let's go full on cancer-turtle comp dude! hehe
    True that! We don't have to play as passive as those guys, but I think you kinda have to if you want zero deaths.

I checked about the Sombra thing, apparently hack only disables things like the sniper's grapple rather than the enemies themselves. Totally useless.

I'll stick to Baps for the mission, it seems like lamp is basically a prerequisite for beating Legendary as only the snipers focus it.

11. Saying Thanks:

Experience

Addicted Member
    *laughs in deranged*
    Experience

What an epic local tourney we had last night! Around 40 players, 4 teams giving it their all and having a blast at it.
    We're looking at having this once a month so if you're lurking or wanna join in (on ps4) lemme know.

14. Saying Thanks:

Cravinho (Yesterday),  SirCatflap (Yesterday)  

Page 438 of 438 FirstFirst ... 338388418434435436437438