Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44749091929394

Thread: Fate Grand Order

Experience

Scathach just absolutely destroyed Gil for me, pretty quickly too

Experience

Yeah, no lie, I'm getting my **** rekt

What setup you guys using? I've been taking Sacra's Raikou or someone else's as support

Very Senior Member Enlightened End's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Haven't attempted yet. Thinking of a stall tell: Jeanne, Mashu, Tamamo.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SKYS View Post
    Yeah, no lie, I'm getting my **** rekt

What setup you guys using? I've been taking Sacra's Raikou or someone else's as support
    I went with Amakusa as dps with Waver and Tamomo support. Was going pretty smoothly until I accidentally killed Medea a bit too early, giving Nero 50% defense up, plus her normal Imperial Privilege buffs.

She spammed NPs a bit until I was down to backline Cu Alter who won it for me.

5. Saying Thanks:

SKYS (September 21st, 2018)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Sacralphane View Post
    I went with Amakusa as dps with Waver and Tamomo support. Was going pretty smoothly until I accidentally killed Medea a bit too early, giving Nero 50% defense up, plus her normal Imperial Privilege buffs.

She spammed NPs a bit until I was down to backline Cu Alter who won it for me.
    I didn't play the slow game, went guns blazing with your Raikou. Took LAlter down first, then used Raikou's NP to clear Jack, Medea, and Amakusa. Hung in there and took down Ozy with Raikou supported by Mashu and Martha. The backrow was Herc, Amakusa, and Arash. Amakusa and Herc was just meat shields to take the hits for Arash.

Friggin' went 1 vs 1 with Nero and Arash. My god was it a close match. The last guts was taken with Stella, but since the event CE has guts, Arash was able to finish her off.

I completely forgot about the stalling method lol it's how I cleared it the first time. But nope, instead I blacked out and thought the best way was to quickly clear the front row.
    At least it took me 15 turns and not a painfully and carefully played 30+ turns. Not to mention... I FINISHED WITH MY BOY ARASH WITH 1 HP

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SKYS View Post
    I didn't play the slow game, went guns blazing with your Raikou. Took LAlter down first, then used Raikou's NP to clear Jack, Medea, and Amakusa. Hung in there and took down Ozy with Raikou supported by Mashu and Martha. The backrow was Herc, Amakusa, and Arash. Amakusa and Herc was just meat shields to take the hits for Arash.

Friggin' went 1 vs 1 with Nero and Arash. My god was it a close match. The last guts was taken with Stella, but since the event CE has guts, Arash was able to finish her off.

I completely forgot about the stalling method lol it's how I cleared it the first time. But nope, instead I blacked out and thought the best way was to quickly clear the front row.
    At least it took me 15 turns and not a painfully and carefully played 30+ turns. Not to mention... I FINISHED WITH MY BOY ARASH WITH 1 HP
    Haha sounds like quite the thrilling and intense fight

Tbh the team I went with wasn't really a stall, it was actually rather quick. Amakusa with the event CE made his NP do a lot of damage, and he could easily take someone from 100% -> 0% with just an NP Brave chain.

Like I said earlier, I accidentally killed Medea because his NP did too much damage lol, and that def buff was really the only thing that slowed him down.

8. Saying Thanks:

SKYS (September 21st, 2018)  

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Sacralphane View Post
    Haha sounds like quite the thrilling and intense fight

Tbh the team I went with wasn't really a stall, it was actually rather quick. Amakusa with the event CE made his NP do a lot of damage, and he could easily take someone from 100% -> 0% with just an NP Brave chain.

Like I said earlier, I accidentally killed Medea because his NP did too much damage lol, and that def buff was really the only thing that slowed him down.
    Lol when I got Amakusa, I thought I was sorted for all these events. Forgot to take into account that I need to have a few maxed out support.
    But at least now, I got Mashu to 10/10/10, she was sitting at 3/3/3 for some time now since there wasn't much need for her just yet lol

Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44749091929394