Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4292122138139140141142143 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1430

Thread: Fate Grand Order

Very Senior Member Enlightened End's Avatar
    Game IDs
    Experience

Right now I am more pressured to farm as much as possible than the CQ.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened End View Post
    Gorgon, gotta catch em all
    I'm tempted to get her myself, or Avenger of Shinjuku. I really could use an Avenger, Angra isn't cutting it lol

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by SKYS View Post
    Finally got through.

Man, that was not fun. It's a good thing I have Herc on Max bond. I should probably grail his a$$ when I have more grails

And on that note...
    Who are ya'll taking as your freebie? I'll probably be getting Gawain, I want that meme-ness. But I do need another 4 star AoE Archer once Nobu hits max bond
    Is the free 4* coming with the Merlin campaign? Wasn't aware it was here already. I had previously decided on who I would pick, but I can't remember now lol. Need to go over the list again. Think it might have actually been Wu Zetian.

Btw, have either of you completed the Finale : prototype CQ yet?

Experience

Yeah, that one was much easier than the others. Just had to follow what I did for the nerfed one, and creamed Nero, Medea, and LAter all at once with Amakusa

Experience

Yeah, that one was much easier than the others. Just had to follow what I did for the nerfed one, and creamed Nero, Medea, and LAter all at once with Amakusa
    Hmmm, maybe I'm just being stupid about it then. I've gotten close multiple times, but I always end up losing right at the end.

What team did you run?

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Sacralphane View Post
    Hmmm, maybe I'm just being stupid about it then. I've gotten close multiple times, but I always end up losing right at the end.

What team did you run?
    Had Amakusa, Jeanne, and Merlin in front. DPS CE on Amakusa, Prisma Cosmos (my poor man version) on Jeanne, and 2030 on Merlin. Kept Medea and LAter alive until the very end. Since Amakusa does a lot with the CE, I only fire the NP 3 times in total: Once against Amakusa himself (lol), and then one more time whenever appropriate (either on Ozy or Nero) before finishing Nero, Medea, and LAlter all at once at the end. It's vital for me to keep all 3 alive at the end since I don't want Nero critting me to death.

Mainly focused on surviving. Since Jeanne and Amakusa has class advantage in defence, I can sometimes tank the NPs if I use Jeanne's second skill to make the NP hit like a wet noodle. If things get a bit dodge, I would sub in support Waver with the damage CE (for that guts), but generally the stalling power of both Jeanne and Amakusa combined with the Gandr is enough to hold on.

In the back, I have the one turn emergency stall Mashu (usually have to sacrifice her to tank an NP), the support Waver, and Max Bond Herc in case things turn south. If they all died, I'd have to solo Nero alone with Herc.

It helps that I maxed out both Jeanne and Amakusa's skills, so every other turn I can finish off whoever was about to NP with crits.

7. Saying Thanks:

Enlightened End (September 10th, 2019),  Sacralphane (September 10th, 2019)  

Experience

Don't know why I didn't just go with Amakusa from the start, he makes stuff so much easier lol.

Game IDs
    Experience

Had Amakusa, Jeanne, and Merlin in front. DPS CE on Amakusa, Prisma Cosmos (my poor man version) on Jeanne, and 2030 on Merlin. Kept Medea and LAter alive until the very end. Since Amakusa does a lot with the CE, I only fire the NP 3 times in total: Once against Amakusa himself (lol), and then one more time whenever appropriate (either on Ozy or Nero) before finishing Nero, Medea, and LAlter all at once at the end. It's vital for me to keep all 3 alive at the end since I don't want Nero critting me to death.

Mainly focused on surviving. Since Jeanne and Amakusa has class advantage in defence, I can sometimes tank the NPs if I use Jeanne's second skill to make the NP hit like a wet noodle. If things get a bit dodge, I would sub in support Waver with the damage CE (for that guts), but generally the stalling power of both Jeanne and Amakusa combined with the Gandr is enough to hold on.

In the back, I have the one turn emergency stall Mashu (usually have to sacrifice her to tank an NP), the support Waver, and Max Bond Herc in case things turn south. If they all died, I'd have to solo Nero alone with Herc.

It helps that I maxed out both Jeanne and Amakusa's skills, so every other turn I can finish off whoever was about to NP with crits.
    Just did this for both Nero CQ. Worked like a charm.
    Now Karna, Vinci and Gramps are left.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened End View Post
    Just did this for both Nero CQ. Worked like a charm.
    Now Karna, Vinci and Gramps are left.
    Be careful with that Karna one, don't kill the wrong indo bro

Vinci was also a pain. Just constant stalling and praying that the damage isn't too much to accidentally waste her first bar. My god when all those mobs were dead, I wished I only had a single Servant left so I could just slowly finish her off.

Game IDs
    Experience

Karna and Arjuna was surprising easy with Jalter + Crit stuff.
    Da Vinci. OMG, took 5 tries and 2 hours and had to resort to command seals at the end.
    I'm not gonna try Hassan.

Page 142 of 143 FirstFirst ... 4292122138139140141142143 LastLast