Page 211 of 214 FirstFirst ... 111161191207208209210211212213214 LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2132

Thread: No Man's Sky Discussion.

Game IDs
    Experience

Wonder how different perceptions would be if this was the game that was released years ago.

Anyway I see tutorials have been overhauled, will pick it up again after I'm done with Spiderman and Surviving Mars.
    Survivor of the longest and harshest ban in forum history.

Game IDs
    Experience

Update is available!

3. Saying Thanks:

nykfist (August 14th, 2019)  

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by marmeduke View Post
    Wonder how different perceptions would be if this was the game that was released years ago.

Anyway I see tutorials have been overhauled, will pick it up again after I'm done with Spiderman and Surviving Mars.
    I think people need to get used to the fact that games now get longer support tails and change over time. It's been like that on PC for a while, but consoles are now catching up to it. I like it since you can play something, go play something else and comeback to a new experience later without having to spend money again.

Experience

I'm not sure if I should start a new game with this update or continue with my current save.

6. Saying Thanks:

icebreaker202 (August 14th, 2019)  

Colossus
    Interesting times.
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by Uberutang View Post
    I think people need to get used to the fact that games now get longer support tails and change over time. It's been like that on PC for a while, but consoles are now catching up to it. I like it since you can play something, go play something else and comeback to a new experience later without having to spend money again.
    This is an extreme case though. The launch game got so much flak. This is way more than was ever promised.

I finished the game before the first add on and when i see videos now it's a completely different game.

Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    I'm busy with RDR2, but i want to play both. At the same time.

Not to mention a SEVERE timezone problem.
    Ah makes sense yes time zone is a problem

Gaming Wizard
    Crossbuy.Crossgen.Crossplay
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by MarioAna View Post
    This is an extreme case though. The launch game got so much flak. This is way more than was ever promised.

I finished the game before the first add on and when i see videos now it's a completely different game.
    I waited for the one x enhanced version so got a very nice game from day 1 :P

I think there are several games that went this route over the last few years (console wise)

RB6S, Wildlands, Division1/2 (Destiny to a degree, probably going to get better now with them out from under Activision)

Then again some games go from good to terrible (side eyes black ops 4)

Experience

Same here. lol

Game IDs
    Experience

So played the VR mode for a bit, basically just till where you take off and reach the first space station.

Initial impressions:

* To be expected, on ps4 pro, visual quality reduced drastically, draw distance very low, but I expected it, impossible for a game with this much going on to be crisp at range on console.
    * The load screen with the stars all around you literally made me go "wow oh wow"...
    * Space ship flying made me feel motion sick, one must be very gentle with the stick when flying, I assume I'll get used to it over time like other games with lots of motion.
    * Controls are good, reach behind your back to pull out your multitool or put it back, reach up to your head to engage the scanner, look at your wrist for the menus.

I really enjoyed it, I could run forward in one direction and look back while mining behind me while I moved lol The scale of things was amazing, the size of your ship, the ship interior and all the little details like looking behind me and seeing fans spinning inside air vents, seeing really huge trees and the textures of them up-close. I have stuff to do but I'm already so keen to get back in.

edit: now I have a headache lol
    Last edited by po10cyZA; August 14th, 2019 at 04:02 PM.

12. Saying Thanks:

brianstephan (August 14th, 2019),  MarioAna (August 15th, 2019),  nykfist (August 14th, 2019)  

Game IDs
    Experience

Just got home from work, super excited to get this update going. Steam doesn't even show the update
    What just happened?...

Page 211 of 214 FirstFirst ... 111161191207208209210211212213214 LastLast