Poll: Which ISP are u with

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 52122232425

Thread: Which ISP are you with

Very Senior Member
    "PS4 Sky have no Cloud"
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by nucleous View Post
    I also received that mail, it was a sad day indeed. I'm kinda killing it for what it's worth at the moment till the end of the month. Downloading the xbox game which have PC counterparts I never did, just downloading steam games I've been meaning to but never did, re-downloading Doom, etc.
    Due to this I'm looking at fibre, but also looking for some free install bit, we have Vuma who do the install so R1710 install fee for cable into house.

I see mweb have a free install/activation/router(which is absolute rubbish) if you stay with them for 12 months. Looking at the 20/2 for R799 uncapped, they have a 250gb FUP throttle, didn't want to tell me to what they throttle to? Does anybody have any experience with Mweb?
    I did 1TB every month last year using it but recently I haven't used it that much. Still all your weekend usage not coming of the cap was awesome.

I'm still using their R164/400GB account which has +2TB accumulated so I should never have to really watch my usage, but in terms of value for money nothing like Uncapped Bolt-On exists anywhere else.
    "For what profit is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his own soul?"
    Hidden Content

Very Senior Member
    *insert thought here*
    Game IDs
    Experience

Quote Originally Posted by creemyv View Post
    I did 1TB every month last year using it but recently I haven't used it that much. Still all your weekend usage not coming of the cap was awesome.

I'm still using their R164/400GB account which has +2TB accumulated so I should never have to really watch my usage, but in terms of value for money nothing like Uncapped Bolt-On exists anywhere else.
    Wish I had that 400gb package, the 400gb is R299 now. I use about 350gb avg pm but I'm still wasteful with the data then, biggest usage month was around 680gb.

For now think just getting the 200gb for R159 and scheduling downloads for the free data at 12am-6am bit. ADSL line sync at 12mb so can do enough in those 6 hours when need arises. Like now downloading Forsa Horison 3 on xbox one only 51,41gb then the HotWheels DLC also needs to run.

3. Saying Thanks:

creemyv (February 13th, 2018)  

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 52122232425